Reviews for The Green Girl
KylieKyotie chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
Another binge-read - I've lost count of how many rereads this is - just love it!
KuraKedalak chapter 3 . 10/11/2020
Ngl this is making me kinda sad, I’m addicted but sad
kalagang chapter 2 . 10/8/2020
god, am i supposed to be laughing this hard HAHA my god... don’t get me wrong, it’s still heart-wrenching having to see the bbs struggling... but it’s just so funny imagining all of this happening and it’s bc I LOVE IT SO MUCH. this is truly something i didn’t know i needed. i love how good you are at pointing out how utterly ridiculous everything was LMAO like...10 year old me really thought draco was a pussy for not wanting to *die* in a quite literally *forbidden* forest...jkr brainwashed us NDNDKSNSKSND
CrimsonMother chapter 21 . 10/8/2020
Could’ve allowed Harry to kill Voldemort.
CrimsonMother chapter 21 . 10/8/2020
What was the point of killing every pig they were going to kill Voldemort all along?
CrimsonMother chapter 20 . 10/8/2020
I dislike this. Hermione being a murderer and killing so many and leaving a sociopath in charge of the world.
kalagang chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
oh my god...i am fairly new to hpfics in general but i’m still quite upset i’m just now coming across this! also, it was only because i was reading reviews from the one fic and someone highly recommended this story and IM SO HAPPY THEY DID! omg ? i’m actually so excited to read this THANK YOU FOR DOING GOD’S WORK!
SirensandSeers chapter 21 . 10/3/2020
I loved it
prominently late chapter 22 . 9/24/2020
this was a lovely read. one of the best dramione I've read, tho I am sad somany of my fav characters died, actually just Fred. i love him, but still great story
Dees6385 chapter 22 . 9/22/2020
Thank you for this unique and amazingly written story! It’s evil!Hermione, but not.. love it!
zofr0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I’m watching GoF right now and it gave me a hankering to reread this gem! Saw some cruel comments which is insane to me but I thought I’d go ahead and remind you of how wonderful this story is and how it lights me up when I’m feeling down.
Majerus chapter 4 . 9/18/2020
Having a shite day, asked moderators to remove previous review. Still think your Hermione is completely crap, but making political attacks is worse complete crap so I apologize.
Majerus chapter 3 . 9/18/2020
Huh, you made Arthur fat cuz you don't like the Weasleys... how, special.
You made Hermione a shrieking harpy that rubs an orphan's dead mother in his face. She's supposedly so intelligent and yet cannot make any observations of him even when you do give the facts of his behavior and personality.
Screw this noise, I'll go find a story written about kids, not this sick twaddle about hate and nastiness...
I hope you enjoy your MAGA hat collection.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2020
This is absolutely incredible. Amazing writing from start to finish. Thank you very much
unknown fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
i loved ur first chapter it is super interesting. i hv already read harry potter so i can job.
5,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »