Reviews for The Green Girl
charu chapter 10 . 8/11
wo wow wow u DESERVE TO BE OUT THERE I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS BOOK AND I CAN SEE THE CREATIVENESS IN IT
I REALLY WANT YOU TO WRITE MORE
AngelGirl569 chapter 22 . 8/11
This was amazing. I almost gave up in some of the later chapters because I couldn't believe that everything would go so perfectly, that Hermione would really be so devoted to Voldemort. But their plan...it was absolute genius. I love all the details about wizarding society that you put in, and the more in depth characterization of the Slytherin housemates was wonderful to read. This is absolutely being added to my favorites!
thevolutionofnerdy chapter 3 . 8/9
Okay so I’m loving this story, loving it! One thing tho, I know this is a different universe but I really can’t picture a universe where Ron calls someone a Mudblood. I’m going to keep reading but it bothered me a bit with joe out of character that is. But overall, great job!
dracomalfoyfan1988 chapter 20 . 8/7
wait so dorea potter nee black married henry potter and had james potter?
i thought fleamont potter nee (not sure) married henry potter
Fantastic!
Hello! I really enjoyed this story. It was so interesting to see Hermione as a Slytherin and see her achieve her goals in a different light. It was great how you wove the cannon scenes and lines into your story. Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
Athena5555 chapter 1 . 8/4
Oh hell yes! I always felt Hermione had some Slytherin in here! Excited to read more!
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 22 . 8/2
I just finished rereading this and I loved it all just as much a second time!
miyuki00 chapter 22 . 7/27
Amazing would wish there sequel but amazing writing and story
miyuki00 chapter 4 . 7/23
I loved that part if I judged her well she will have every ettecite memorized
Seniia7 chapter 21 . 7/20
damn, i loved it! all the dynamics between the characters made my days better! thank you for writing!
Seniia7 chapter 20 . 7/20
at least vincent didn't die a virgin
Seniia7 chapter 19 . 7/20
goodie
Seniia7 chapter 18 . 7/20
so they did the devil's tango or not?
Seniia7 chapter 17 . 7/20