Reviews for The Benifits of Mistletoe
conan-kun143 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ooooohhhh,the FLUFF!ZE FLUFF NEVER DIES!Great story!I like the "We're just friends...with benefits" 's just so part where Akako also asked for Hakuba to cover her eyes again was a bit hilarious!Ohohohohohohohohoho!Keep up the good work!
sweetatoo chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is very cute :) Now I can't help but wish that Gosho would make Hakuba and Akako canon in the series lol.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Very nice. Except when you say K-ko, do you mean Keiko?

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hahaha, awesome. Nice job getting both couples to kiss in there. Everyone is very in character, too. Hakuba and Akako are an interesting couple, though not very common. Keiko collecting/paying bets was a nice touch. Although really, what does their teacher say about all the PDA?

On a side note, I think I've read (and reviewed) most of your Magic Kaito fanfics, which means your probably getting spammed with notices. I apologize, but do hope they make you smile. Getting reviews is always awesome.
DarthAnimus chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Great! I give it two thumbs up and a 10!(That's the highest grade in Finnish school, by the way!) I'm not exactly a fan of the pairing, but this story was AWESOME! I would even consider it cute!
conanlover chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
could you write more on this pair?

can't get enough of them.
Dittolicous chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I LUV IT !
Summercloud chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Hm... turns him into cute little animals and calls him "Sharlene"? I'm reminded of a certain Azusa calling a certain pig "Charlette."

Water, anyone?
YunCyn chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Heehee! Very kawaii! Nice story, short but sweet!
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Aaawww, cute! It's funny cause Hakuba and Akako never really interacted much, but they probably would make a good couple. It would at least keep them both from obsessing over Kid. _
Hakaisha chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
*giggles* Oh, I remember this! *dances* You posted it, you posted it!

Sigh...looks better than ever. Loved the Jingle Bells variation Kaito was singing at the beginning-snickers and chuckles galore! *grins* Rather enjoyed Saguru & Akako's exchange too...
mdseiran chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
LOL, the first part had me falling off the chair the first time I read this, and it wasn't much better the second time! Funny all through, good job. :D
Annie chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Not one of your best stories, but this was Very good! Hope to see more fanfiction by you sooon!
Ysabet chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
YAAAAAY! YOU POSTED IT! **giggles as she reads it again** Sharlene, huh? I'm strongly reminded of what's-her-name from Ranma 1/2- doesn't she call Ryouga 'Charlene' at one point while he's in pig-form? You know, the crazy woman that steals everything?

Uhhh, Icka? How DOES one kill somebody with a slotted spoon? **considers this for a moment, then flinches and turns pale as at least one method presents itself** You know, I did NOT need to think of that. I guess I can see why you'd need the slots, though. Errrgh. Hey- gonna do a New Year's Eve party? Huh? Huh?