Reviews for The Circuitous Route - Jolex, Grey's Anatomy
KristosLilly chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Izzie is back. Wow. Wonder how Jo will feel. I hope she doesn't cause problems for Jolex. I was never a Alex/Izzie fan anyway. I shipped and still ship George and Izzie. Plus Jolex is meant to be. Great job.
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Cuteness personified.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Great start. I love Jolex and Jolex fics.
hkh1998 chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
I just found this story and I love it but I want to know what happens!
thankthatstar chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
I hope there's a sequel to this!
thankthatstar chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
loved the Mer and Alex stuff!
thankthatstar chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
Loved the Arizona and Jo friendship :)
BekaRoo chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
I really really really love this fic. Please please please let there be more!
Butterflysparkle97 chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
I love this story! It's so so amazing and I can't wait to read more! No, I loved the Malawi detour. Those chapters had so many happy and bubbly parts. I loved it how they adopted Sekani. Now they're a little family! Love it, please update soon! :):)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2015
Please update. This is the only good Alex and Jo story out there!
NomadDreamer chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
I love it! I'm a huge Jokex fan and have no idea how it took as long as it did for me to find your story, but I'm really excited that I did! Jolex stories are so hard to find, especially consistently updated multi-chapters ones. Keep up the great writing, I look forward to seeing where you take it from here!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
Yay you updated! I'm so glad they are okay again. The bear scene made laugh i can't believe Jo got fooled like that I don't know if fooled is a word or not but watevs. I loved this update hope you'll update soon again.
Oh and btw when is Steps being uploaded?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
Please update soon! This is so good!
Addictedtojolex chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
I didn't know if you could comment without making an account, so I made an account because I had to tell you how much I love this story! I don't want it to end! You are amazing! Thanks so much :)
hellomynameisT chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
Poor Jo... Alex is being such an ass, I hope he'll talk to her about izzie's request soon
Can't wait until next chapter