Reviews for I Lost My Manual on How to Survive an Apocalypse Rewrite
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
You probably won't update this again but I really hope you do :)
Werewolfe22 chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Ive read many walking dead fics with atrong characters. Alice need to let shane and lori have it any girl would at least say something to an unfaithful partner. I like your writting but alice unwillingness to handle it emotionally just have me screaming.
But i do like the story
And i hope lori dosnt get pregnant.
Updated soon
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Please please update
blackmoresnight3 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
It's good...
But I like the older one better.
Fannficcrosee chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Sorry for the super long review i wanted to post them seprately but.. i kinda just smothered you in reviews opps :P & i can only review in one chapter at a time..
Fannficcrosee chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
Heres some reviews;

Why do you always make daryl such a dick towards alice, you did the same in your other alice stories as well but he isn't like that on the show.. it seems ooc

I don't want lori getting pregnant, instead rick & alice can have a baby that way you can show us how lori & shane would feel if they were in ricks place & it would be wayy better & different from other fics

Your a really talented writer & i enjoy this rewrite because it is really more organised than the other fics cause they got me confused & your writing style is much better than most other writers that write fanfic & i can tell that you put time into it & cant wait for your next updates!

Im not trying to be rude or anything but i just have to say this; this story isn't romantic or horrid this is full if suspense & angst & i hate those kind of stories & cant alice just catch a break, again i read the old versions of this story so i know wheres its kinda going & didn't really like that. I mean try changing some stuff up a bit like i read in one shane/oc story where instead of carl getting shot the oc got shot, I'm not saying you should do the exact same thing that was just an example & i liked it.. so ya know do more stuff like that & I'm not saying this stuff to change your story; you said yourself you wanted reviews so I'm just giving you my personal opinion just to make things more interesting & exciting ;)

Oh & add more romance to rick & alice pleaseee! (do they have a ship name yet? ya know like ralice lol I'm terrible at this stuff)

Oh pleasee I'm begging you can alice just punch lori in the face please once! only then will i be able to sleep at night

You should know i stayed up all night & now day reading all your stories at once lol thats how much I'm hooked!

OMG IM SICK OF HER BLAMING HERSELF! I CRIED SO MANY TINES READING ALL OF THIS I JUST WANT HER TO BE HAPPY!:'(

sorry you probably hate me & are going to say the stop reading it but i really like this story I'm even taking time to review at as i read on just because you wanted more reviews to be motivated & i get it i do but if you want me to stop then i will & don't expect much reviews from people if you cant take them(just saying sorry if it sounded harsh & you didn't have anything like that on your mind but some people just get the wrong idea)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
I really like this story please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Please update soon!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Love it!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
After reading a lot of strong women characters it's hard to read her so weak minded. I really like your writing skills but she just seems so mellow and innocent. I think 99.9% of women would have let Shane had it at SOME point. I wish I could give her the advice she needs but it seems everyone is doing it for me and she still ignores it. Which is completely irritating because (obviously I know it's a story) but it's hard to read how submissive she is. Can't wait to see how she grows, great job!
EllieWellyBear chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
I hope you update soon because this is really good :) if you do continue I hope you do all the seasons (hardly anybody does) :)!
UnknownReaderHasJoined chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Yeah, this is good. Still so early, but i hope things move forward quickly. I cant wait to see the first signs of rick and alice feeling something for each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
I love the daryl alice interaction! Can't wait for next chapter!