Reviews for The Sea Calls Us Home
syeern chapter 18 . 1/6/2017
Kili was smart to hold those rings. Collin and Bran together, pretty sweet. I can't believe they got married. Wish I had that kind of money, but now they've got a real mess I doubt money can fix. How are they going to find Tauriel, is that tracking device still functioning, and how can they get a receiver? Even Collin feels bad and he's never even met her. Please update soon.
syeern chapter 17 . 1/6/2017
Shit! Who the fuck are these creeps!? I don't know what's worse, being alone and feeling isolated or dealing with these ass butts. What about Tauriels necklace? Can it do anything to help her? I just want her to be safe and happy. I can't imagine her being brought any lower. I'm so sad.
Again. Welcome back. One more chapter you gave to go today.
syeern chapter 16 . 1/6/2017
Hi, welcome back! You've been missed. Glad Tauriel and Bran are cool. I couldn't help but think of Hiccup and Toothless. That poor fish, but that was pretty funny. Glad Bran is over his fear, not that I blame him. Vegas huh? Little dry for Mermaid loving sailors.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
It's been so long. I truly miss this story. I hope all is more stable in your personal life. Please let us readers know if you plan on continuing with this.
enchantedstarlight chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
I totally love your chapter titles. This story is fun and different and I'm loving it. :)
Margaritasc chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update I miss this story so much ! I just loved this chapter , Bran still an ass, but I do hope Kili still be able to see Tauriel again.
syeern chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
Missing this story. Hope you continue this. I'm still very curious as to what Galadriel and Elrond gifted Tauriel. Again, really great story.
Iracebeth Irons chapter 15 . 8/8/2015
Hello!
I loved the chapter...I hope we can see more of Tauriel in the next chapter,because it made me sad to read that she hadn't had contact with Kili yet. And I want to know what did the Lady of the Light told her!
Also, well, I feel sorry for Fili and Collin since they had to live in that awkward situation between Kili and Bran...but it's a good thing that at least they are talking to each other now.
Iracebeth Irons chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Oh my god! Poor Tauriel, I feel sorry for her...now she is banished...and she couldn't say good bay to her friends! After all the stressful situation she lived...that this happened is awful...but I understand Kind Thranduil.
I wonder what is the gift Lady Galadriel has for Tauriel...it's a good thing that she is not alone in this situation, at least the Lady of Light and Lord Elrond would give her some comfort.
I hope Collin and Bran understand Tauriel and how it was bad for them to capture her..Fili's worgs were right, they would act the same if they would have been in the same situation...and they were, so I hope they understand.
And I feel bad for Kili too, he must feel so guilty and sad... :(
Can't wait to now how this ends.
Blessings!
Margaritasc chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Oh poor Tauriel, hopefully Galaderial has some magic to help her ;) Lord Elrond isa little mean in this story I am glad that the guys that capture Tauriel are feeling a little guilty for capturing her . Loved this chapter can't wait to read what happens next.
syeern chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
How this got got under my radar I don't know. I'll blame it on Tauriel swimming under it. 14 beautiful chapters straight, no stops. What an awesome story. I'm surprised the scientists actually went the more ethical route. I hope all the strained relationships can be repaired somehow. Now that the humans know, what now? Even if the scientists will let Tauriel go, others won't. I hope Galadriel and Elrond have a plan. Keep it up.
Margaritasc chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
Oh no , please tell me Kili is going to help her escape . Poor Tauriel must be so scared, I figured that it would be Bran who would be involve of capturing her. I can't wait to read what happen next.
Iracebeth Irons chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
Awesome chapter!
It turns out that it was Tauriel...well, at least the doctors wasn't planning to keep her cautive or kill her to study her specie. Although I feel bad for her, I can't imagine how stressful and scary the situation would be...being away from her home with persons that hurt you, it would be traumatized.
Can't wait until next chapter!
Blessings.
MutteringsofMadness chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
Awww, jeez...Tauriel...reaaaally hating those scientists. This is gonna be hard now...Agh. Tauriel's crying broke my heart a little. So sad. I really love this, still. Update soon?
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 13 . 7/23/2015
Can I jump in this story and really hurt the scientists? Because I really want to. They are everything that's wrong with the human race! AND THEY MADE HER CRY! Can Kili hurt them? Please? Can't wait for the next chapter!