Reviews for Naruto The Unstoppable Juggernaut!
SithLordNilis chapter 3 . 4/9
Please continue
naes151 chapter 3 . 2/16
great story i wish you would update but i find it unlikely
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Mizuki ISN'T a jounnin, only a chunnin(probably the OLDEST chunnin I've ever seen in the series), thus why I don't understand why naruto has to go to the academy in MOST of these stories, HE'S ALREADY ABOVE THEM!

Also you know the dumb uchiha twit DOES know that the sharringan CANNOT copy bloodlines right? And as for beating naruto, he JUST said he was UNSTOPPABLE. Unless he wants a VERY short ninja career and LIFE he should really PAY ATTENTION
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
christopherrhaydon chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS AWESOME. Hey I was wondering will he still be able to use the The Kyubi's Chakra? Please update ASAP:)!
FruitsBasket1 chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
Add more chapters
golddust35 chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I'm in love with this it's so funny!
matthewrister chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
i really injoyed reading this story and DARTHIMUS PRIME i was wondering when you would have the time to update them
Doctor Psychosis chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
*Grunts irritably trying to sound like Logan* its a good story but it needs alot more chapters bub. XP seriously aside from a bit of spelling or missing words this is a very good story that i do hope to read more of one day my friend.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
let us all pray to the log that kakashi survives the next mind scarring moments of his life against the juggernaut XD
DonPJuan chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
update
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Add more Chapters Please
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
Oooooooh burn love this freaking story
chris kidder chapter 3 . 6/18/2015