Reviews for Denial
Dreamstrider chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was really good. Especially if you do not speak English as your native language. There are not many stories with this pairing, which is personally one of my favorites, and I'm very glad you took the time to write this, not to mention the time to translate it into a foreign language! Thank you.
FHT3rdandCo chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Okay, that was adorable. I'm not an IrorixMiyako fan in the least but I really liked this fic :3 -squeal- it was just so cute! X3 loved the side pairings too(KenxHikari & Taiora are OTP's o' mine) I'm gonna go re-read it now... XD Kawaii!
Circeus chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Ioyako's become a pet pairing of mines, so this came as a most pleasant surprise. I loved your characterization of Miyako, especially the "so what, I like falling in love, sue me." bit.

Your grammar is good, although your too/to could use some practice. There's also a "White Day" that got spellchecked to "With Day" and an inadvertant slip of pronoun in "I can’t like him, he won’t like him".
Yaegashi Yoshiki chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
That was extreamly cute. Just a small note but you had a few context errors here and there. If you ever ned someone as a betta reader (and i know how old this is.. i just started reading again today) don't hesitate to ask.

Wes/Yoshiki.
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this story! Its very lovely, simple and sweet. Keep writing!
lex chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
yolie the pedophile... this is whack
krimsonkiller way to lazy to sign in. nothing personal chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I don't think this has been done before, but even so I liked it...ney..I loved it. 1 thing to say...write more!

My $0.02: Really good it up.
eppie-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Heh heh, good fic! I like how you tried to make it look like Miyako didn't like Iroi when we all know she does. I love fics like this anyway and the fact that it was MiyaxIroi as well makes it way cool!
Amber chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
This was pretty cute!
Lilac Bloom 11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
What a CUTE fic! I LOVED IT!

(OK, ese es el resumen de este review en inglés para que los demás entiendan lo que voy a decir ).

En efecto, este fic está PRECIOSO ¡Y acabo de descubrir que también está en español! (Lo voy a leer ahora ). Pero esta versión en inglés está muy linda Kali. En verdad envidio (de la buena ) tu habilidad para traducir, tienes un excelente inglés (por un momento pensé que era otra Kali, hasta que revisé tu profile).

Yo también quiero encontrarme a alguien como Iori (con esos ojos ) ¡Qué dulzura! Y los pensamientos de Miyako son 100% creíbles (como dice el otro review, IC). ¡Y realistas!

Que tierno fic, como siempre me sorprende tu originalidad, como pones las cosas en palabras de una manera tal que la historia más sencilla, en tus manos se vuelve absolutamente fabulosa. ¡Te felicito!

Lara
Ataea chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
cool:) even though i absolutely abhor Miyiori, and i am ONE HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT kenyako, it was still good:) i love the story, and keep it up!:)

TAIORA/KENYAKO/JENKI ITSUMADEMO!
Eevee chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
That was great. Not mushy and lovey-dovey, and IC and... yeah. I like it a lot