Reviews for The Blue Dress
flutterbye52000 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Please, please do a second chapter. You can't just leave things there, it's too good a story line to just simply drop. I think the world needs much more stuff like this, 'cause we just don't have enough...is there such a thing as "enough"? I'm talking love, romance, amorous intentions and dreamy stolen moments of abandon. Please, Dances, you're just too good at this to stop. And we love you.
Sammy's mom chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Wonderful!
The scene this is based on is probably my favorite in all of "Foyle's War"...and I can believe the follow on was THIS!
entreelamoryelodio chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
oh my shipper heart... after this lovely story, I could never watch the episode again without thinking about their 'heated coupling' in the basement :D it was worth is though ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I love this story. You are one of my favorite fanfic writers. I hope you continue the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Just lovely. Oh so many wonderful moments in this piece. It was a joy to read it and I for one would be thrilled if you wrote another chapter. Did his plan to throw everyone off the scent in the morning work?

BD chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Sweet and steamy and such fun. Thanks for this treat!
cmee57 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This is the stuff that Sam/Christopher shippers dream of. Well done!
Wolseley37 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
What a delightful fantasy! True to voice, manner and - up to a point ;o) - character!
Ah, would that it were...But we have it here, beautifully crafted. Really liked Foyle's observation of the nimbus: Blue angel! And his remark, "Good thing I 'was' irritated, or we'd have been 'on the job' much sooner." Hah! Thanks for this 'confection.' Very sweet!
Jewell chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
A fun, sexy piece! I mean the story, not Sam - although...

Very glad to see a story from you. Keep it up.

J
MKsBeautiful chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
It’s wonderful! I just read it twice! :D Loved how Foyle couldn’t concentrate in his office thinking of her. And the “"Downstairs is safe, Sir?””. Oh how you make me fall more and more for this ship! No one is as hot together as these two. Thank you again for being S/F shipper! Yes please chapter 2 is needed!
Bookworm Kate chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Gorgeous. Heart-rendingly gorgeous. I love that he knows her legs; I love the way you describe his speechlessness; how the blue of her dress enriches the blue of his eyes; LOVE that Sam gets them locked in (laughed out loud at that - such a Sam thing to do). And all that followed was superbly beautiful that I feel quite tearful now. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this, and please, please, let there be a chapter two! Brava, dances: this is quite simply lovely.
Rosalindfan chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
A refreshing new take on Sam and Foyle's first encounter. I love the way that, even in the midst of anticipation, he's working out the logistics of morning discovery. Thanks for writing, I love to read any well-written Foylefic.