Reviews for Ellen Tallow
loosing-faith-in-faith-itself chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
i do believe a round of applause is in order. you did a wonderful job and for that, i thank you.
Avatarone3 chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Love it love it love it! great job! I love this movie, and I just got a new idea for the movie! so I'll be writing it soon! Amazing work!
DubiumInfinity chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
I just rewatched the movie just the other day when I told myself I should look up some fanfiction on it. And I found your gem of a story! The way that you write is manifique, I love it! You always manage to take hold of my attention, I read it all word for word. Chapter 2, I should note, needs some editing especialy since all the words are blacked together- I find it difficult to read...Oh, and Marlowe actually died at the age of 29...Just thought you should know. Will this story continue...? You have done well so far...Well, I'll be waiting then!
DL and IY-luvr chapter 11 . 2/26/2005
Wow, this was an amazing story! I love how clearly you tied your character into the actual events of the movie. It made it seem that your story happened in the movie itself! I like how you ended it, it was unconventional. You didn't make it end with them saying exactly how they feel, or how they could have spent their life together. You ended it so that the you knew what their feelings were for each other, but there's still their future together that the reader can imagine. I hope you write more fan fictions, I'd love to read them. Also, I hope you didn't take offense by "me, myself, and I" becasue in my opinion, they are completely wrong.
me myself and I chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
who in the hell would write a story on shakespear? the dumb idiot who wrote this one thats who ! unless u are an old person then im sorry your not dumb !:) if your not then be ready 4 the insults! i just dont understand? why ? why? why? would u do this 2 people you know what? you're remedial! so there! ha!
Meghen chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
I really enjoyed this - thank you for the good read!
KS Claw chapter 11 . 2/13/2003
::applauds, grinning big:: Splendid! Amazing! This was awesome! Keep up writing stuff like this!
Nickcarter-Baby chapter 11 . 12/16/2002
the story I really enjoyed it and do you really need to leave it where it is I would really like it if you wrote some more and then I would be able to make up my own ending in my head!