Reviews for Look for a New Angle
ARandomAuthor14 chapter 6 . 3/31
I know it's probably useless to ask you to update, but please update soon! This is a great story and I really can't wait for the fluff (and angst). Keep up the great work!
NAVSO311 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
this is amazing and i love it and i love you holy shit
Mistress of the Words chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
I do hope you eventually come back to this story. It has great potential and the way it's developing is wonderful! I would love to read more of this! :)
AnetteRuby chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
Great story: some ideas, use any that you like :)
-you could have Hiro stare at Natasha, everyone thinks its because she's a girl, but he actually sees how different she is from his mother...so he tries to figure out why girls act so different... then Pepper
-Hiro stumbles oer something that Tony builds, Tony sigh and leaves, he's like "leave it, kid!" Tony leaves for a second and takes a break he doesn't want to get mad and yell considering the kids situation. Hiro can't help himself and he starts to fiddle with the costume's hand and repairs what he broke. Toy comes back in and is shocked to see the hand no longer scattered but improved too.
-Tadashi is tracked by his mother's boyfriend, he stalks them, and at some point he kidnaps Hiro
-Hiro faints
Enjoy creating!
hachinonana chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
I really hope you're okay, and that you're not feeling any pressure to update. Please take care of yourself first, beautiful!
nayuta chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Please find some time to update again, I really like it so far! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
please update
owo chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Please...? you said you had 18 planned owo
Etaine Rain chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
I just got to know this crossover existed, and u r doing a marvelous job at this. Please keep it going!
1sunfun chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Nice.
InquisitoryDarkling chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Can you please update this story? Pretty please? It is really good so far, and I really want to see this story updated.
Kuramalover86 chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Omg I love this story! You have to write more!
ahyeon chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
I sorta kinda really fell hard for this concept. I cant wait to read more :)
HeyPyre chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
You have to update soon. This is really cute
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
A good story idea. I'm hoping for more.