Reviews for The Reunion
scottaa chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
so far its really good wheres the rest.
Demonic Weasel chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Well, I see that I'm about five years late in reviewing this, but be that as it may. There are very few Vandal Hearts fanfics available anywhere at all, and despite the deficiencies that this story displays, it is clearly the best piece that is offered.

Your writing is glaringly ameturish in a few places, but on the whole, you improve a lot. Chapter 2 is much better from a technical perspective than Chapter 1. A good deal of Clint's inner thoughts feel rather contrived, and your dialogue is occasionally stilted, but the actual content is handled very well.

Exploring the legends of Toroah, a vaguely realized concept in the game, is a very good idea for a fanfic, and the plot moves along at a nice pace. Really, the big downside here is that it looks like this will never be completed.
Uros Osium Tokker chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Hmm... Didn’t see that there was a section for Vandal Hearts up until today, and when I saw I couldn’t help but be horrified at the small amount of stories that are here for this great game... Yours, for now, is great, but I am a bit disappointed to see that only two chapters of this great story are written.

I would ask, hope it is not much to, that you could continue this as I want to read more of it If you continue I would be glad for it as well as a lot more people that I am sure, want to read this story :3

I would be glad to help if that was needed to continue with the story, really I don’t want to offer my help for the simple reason that with your ideas and writing it is already getting excellent, but if that encourages you to keep on writing I will do, something as good as this must not be stopped. Though after four years this comment may, sadly, be put aside X3 In any case I had to try and write this after reading the story, hope it at least encourages you someway to keep on your fine work.
Bringyourownboot chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I love this game, Your story is interestinf and it hasa point to the story please finsih it!
DarkLinkResurrection chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
not many peopl have played or own(like me) Vandal Hearts but i love that games. Your storie is so good words can't describ how much i liked it and how excited i'm for the rest. When will it be finished?

out every storie i have read on this site this is the ownly one i added to my favorite stories list also this is the only good review i have gevent so far

as for what to improved this is the only storie that is so good it can't be improved (i can wait to read about the other caracters)
Lord Masamune chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
it was a very good story
Salacassera chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
This story is really good so far :) I didn't expect Ash to come back like that, either. And you write the characters very well.
Bloodlover chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Funny to see some of the old heroes again! A real reunion... I also liked Clints thoughts, especially the ones about Kira, being the hopeless romantic I am... :)Keep writing!
Lady Aliena chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
This was my first Vandal Hearts fanfic to read (I just beat the game this past week) and it's great. Quite unexpected that Ash should return like that. And what a cliffhanger with Clint!
Groovy Angel chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Love Clint. Please please please write another chapter. :-)
Bloodlover chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Good to see Clint again. Wonder if the others will appear later, and if they can beat this new villain. Keep writing!
Kreliana chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
This story is great! I can't wait to read chapter 2. I've been waiting for a good Vandal Hearts 1 fanfiction.