Reviews for Aurora of the High Heavens
Natsu please
Magor301 chapter 9 . 7/8
Natsu please
Guest chapter 29 . 8/12/2017
I cried so much. But it was interesting. My heart hearts.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/12/2017
I must've missed something, since when were they dating?
Lucy and Laxus is what I meant by that.
But I liked the chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
What about Star for the name of the exceed? Also, I found this chapter really interesting.
Isa07 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I'd add something about how much paperwork there was. Besides that I think you did a good work.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
laxus tough guy but funny and in a way sweet attitude
CrystalVixen93 chapter 39 . 1/4/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
VanillaMilk18 chapter 39 . 8/25/2015
I actually quite liked this version. Besides the terrible sequencing (really that was horrible. Chap chap chap date chap date date chap omake chap chap chap chap omake chap chap chap), it was wonderful. And since I'm not really interested in reading the 'oc' back stories, I liked how this story skipped straight past it.

The points you make are valid but I can argue against most. LaLu could've been slow going, it's only really starting up at this point in the story. With the keys, Lucy hasn't really fought with her spirits much so...(even though you could've added in an omake about meeting and contracting with the new spirits) she has an excuse there.

There's not really much I can say about the organization... *sweatdrop*
Guest chapter 36 . 8/25/2015
I could imagine Jellal rapping (don't really know the song so I think it's rapping. I only really listen to the chorus) and Lucy singing the chorus...
Guest chapter 23 . 8/25/2015
Ever since I read Harry Potter I hated the name Astoria. Dramione is my OTP and since Draco got together with Astoria, I was all "RAHHHHH!" It's kind of unfortunate because Astoria is a really pretty name...
Alaina Kuski chapter 39 . 6/3/2015
Love it!
amber.lincoln3 chapter 39 . 5/30/2015
Cool!
Lucy Dreyar14 chapter 38 . 5/30/2015
I love your story, if you think it needs to be rewritten then I would look forward to the new rewritten story best of luck :)
Becca.Heart chapter 38 . 5/29/2015
The story is really scattered but I still really like it I'll be waiting for the rewrite. (I don't mean to sound rude if I do. Sorry)