Reviews for HL Continued
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Please continue
SapphyreLight chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Ok you can come back now
ACD chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I found this to be somewhat unexpectedly romantic. I'd be lieing if I said that I didn't want gorden and alyx to get together. This was a fresh new look at the world of half life. Throughout the seiries you don't really see any romance. I mean you see more comedy then you do any kind of intemcy between charecters, at least not in the courtship/marriage kind of way. This world although having very little affectionate moments to it, i feel is very open to a good protagonistic couple. I have offten thought of Alyx and Gordon commuting them selfs to each other. And I love your writing. You allow me to see a more emotional, detailed, vunerable version of what these charecters go though in their daily life's. I like your interpretations of the charecters and your Ad on or set of ad ons that fit in with the story really well. If I could give a word of advise, from one story creator to another I would say that you should relax on some of the symbolic over dramatic little tidbits of storytelling. The part where gorden passes out seemed unlikely and didn't really make that much sence. I mean I understand that you were trying to make Gordon reach out to comfort Alyx but if anything would have stopped him, it would have been his own phicological walls that he has built up which would have also tied into the story later on. He probably would feel like it wasn't his place to comfort her and in too much shock to immediately go to her. I mean that's what the ending of the game suggested anyways. I do think that you are a good author and should continue what you are doing. Maybe you should consider making another chatter. I would reed it. Overall I give this fan fiction short story a 8.5 out of 10. By the way I'm kind of a harsh critic so this is probably more of a 9, or 9.5 out of 10. The content I think was spot on not to long or short at least for me. Their were a few grammatical errors but I'm sure I have plenty of my own. I think your a great writer and maybe even a future co-writer with me, good luck and keep writing, or typing, whatever, you know what I mean! (;
Northern Weasel chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Excellent, good keeping with Gordon being silent. But i would've preferred a sex scene or two, or ten. All in all great story; you have a moderate amount of skill and talent.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Let me first of all say that I love it so far, and then let me say that I'm incredibly interested in how you're going to fit in Rattman into this - he's a character that would be great to explore, as well as what Aperture has been doing all this time. Really excited for what you may have in store.

And I'm a sucker for Gordon/Alyx so you get brownie points.