Reviews for Don't Make Me, Don't Break Me
Shay chapter 4 . 2/4/2004
I would lov continue its great. I need more!
SavvyAna chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
nice job. keep on typing and i'll keep on reviewing. i like this story.
Togarrop chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
I have really likedthis fic of yours so far,really,i mean its really great. I hope you continue like this! And please update soon
it's juz m3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
omg!it's absolutely wonderful! am i looking at a future successful author ere? let's hope so!

neway, i hope u get on with your next chapter soon. u wouldn't want us fans to keep waiting now, would ya?
Brekay chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Wow, this is a really great fic. Your characterization of Lily and the Marauders is, in my opinion, absolutely perfect. Well done!
ByeByeBirdie chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
This is such an excellent story and pleeeeeeease update!

I'm glad you gave Lily a different look and perspective. I like her that way! Especially around the Marauders haha.

Keep writing!

~Foxy~
Lavender Riddle chapter 4 . 1/7/2003
This is an awesome story ! i love it! Keep it coming. sorry can't write more school's almost over and i have to go back to class! thanks!
Dara finVidya chapter 4 . 1/2/2003
You said,at the end of chapter four that you only got 11 reviews for that chapter. I can't even find that chapter. When I click on it it says STORY NOT FOUND. But that could be my fault. I've been having trouble with . This story is off to a good start. Keep up the good work.
xMoonDropx chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
I like this stroy. It's really good. Potter's getting on my nerves. Laters.
cleo chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
cool story keep writting fast
2seetheworldinagrainofsand chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
NICE! It's awsome. I want you to continue ssoo much so please continue.

And before too long could she lose her temper just once? Please?

I think it would be an awsome ending, her being smart and agil.

Plus witth your writing who knows what could happen so please? Just once?

Ttyl Colleen
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
hi! i really like your fic, i hope you write more.

sorry but what does

"a face to put a name and a name to put a face"

tnx
Lamina Court chapter 4 . 12/25/2002
Nice job.

But I think I'll write a bit more than that! This chapter was really good, and who cares if it's 2 weeks late? I'm still waiting on some that haven't updated since the beginning of October.

Damn them.

Anywho! Post some more soon - cause you have more time now! Christmas holidays and all...

Merry Christmas!

-Lamina Court
chickensoup3 chapter 4 . 12/25/2002
This fic is really good!
Lina Halim chapter 4 . 12/25/2002