Reviews for Survivor
BlackFireRaevyn chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved it!
noturna chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Il was soo cute! Good work, you are a great writter. A added this story to my favorites, thanks!
revester chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
OMG! How can that be the end? That is so mean! Tell me you are writing a sequel
Breeze chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
OmG! This was the best b.o. I've read in 8 months straight! Luved it...please keep writing!
StarWars-Freak chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
That was great! Poor, poor Helena!
dfyant1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
This was an excellent story. You have a lot of tallent. Hope to see more from you.
SerpentsAttire chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
wow...wow...excelllent story, i loved it! wow, it's great!
Aliena chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
This was excellent! Can we get a continuation please?
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
I like your story. It is good and well written.

I know since i have started watching the show 5thgough I havew always wondered why he didn't run a facial scan to figure out who she is. It wouldn't be that hard because she doesn't wear a mask.

It also wouldn't be that hard for him to figure out who Barbara is and what she used to be. Her mother would be a little more difficult but all he would have to do is talk to some of the older cops and they could tell a lot about New Gotham History.

Keep writing and enjoy.
Emma chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
This story is absolutely fanstastic! I love it.
Rave Anne Kyle chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
We're kidnapping you so you can write endlessly for us. Uh huh. Ours now. We'll take really good care of you, all the treats and food and liquid (any kind) you want! Just write...
astacia chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Ooh! This story was good. You really tore Helena up. Please update soon with more of her recovery and Reese.
Sam chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
What a terrific story. I've read a couple of really good fics about this show, which kinda irritates me, because it just goes to show how good Birds of Prey could have been (with decent writers at the helm).

I thought your use of the comic history was perfect...and I think you should write more!

Bring on Nightwing, baby!
saturn17x chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I loved it! Please tell me there's a sequel!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Wow. That was...awesome. Actually, I don't think that the word awesome does this story justice. It was truly amazing. You are extremely talented. I hope to read a lot more things from you in the future. Wow. I just have to say again, wow.