Reviews for The Seven Kinds of Love
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
This is so beautiful! You write Bilbo so well, you really understand him.
:D
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
That's so cute!
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
I'M REALLY SORRY!
IT WAS REALLY SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL, BUT AFTER THE, WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, I CAN'T STOP IMAGINING ALL THE DWARROW SINGING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!
HELP!
(Sorry)
:D
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
Poor Dwalin!
He is probably one of the least appreciated character. No matter what, he stays by them, not because that is what he has always done, but because he loves them.
booksfoodmusic-minion chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
AWWW!
FILI...
it's so sweet! Fili never truly giving up...
That las part though!
"I'll keep th others safe from you and I'll keep you safe from yourself"
KingRiordanQueenRowling chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
I loved this story, it was beautifully written and I really liked the characters you chose for each of the chapters. I hope you keep on writing fics for The Hobbit, may inspiration always find you, mellon.

Have a great day,
Sammy
sorrellkaren chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
I am crying for Dis and for Dwalin. I love them together and had always hoped they found love after all they had lost. This was beautiful and I thank you for letting me read it. I particularly loved the line In Dwalin's eyes she was still beautiful. I could just see him looking lovingly at her face.
sorrellkaren chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
Thank you for your heartfelt drabbles and especially for the note at the end. We don't always have a romance in our lives but this Valentines day I gifted a young man I am very fond of. He had no girl to celebrate with and got a great hug for my gesture and that was lovely.
EverAndAnon chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
I can't tell you how much I loved reading this little collection of stories, especially Storge and Eros.

You are a fantastic, well-written author - I look forward to reading your other stories. :)
willofthering chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Beautifully written and so very sweet. Thank you for sharing!
Aqua4444 chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Wonderful, a bit sad, but just so like Bilbo. Well done yet again! A lovely story you've brought to us and I hope we'll be seeing more of them in the future. Amazingly done! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
What a beautiful set of stories! Thank you for writing and sharing them with us!
Italian Hobbit chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
I'M CRYING AND I HONESTLY COULD NOT TELL YOU WHY. Really, I am not quite sure, but I started crying about halfway through for inexplicable reasons... IDK. I think it's because Bilbo is just so... Bilbo. You've written him JUST how he is—kind and unaffected by gossip, simply pleased with his life and all humanity. He definitely embodies that agape love...

Well, I know ONE reason I cried. YOU HAD TO THROW IN THAT BIT ABOUT DÍS, DIDN'T YOU. YOU DESTROYED MY SOUL. Okay that's a bit hyperbolic but I dod have to set down my phone for a minute or two.

idk, maybe the fact that my dog woke me up at this hour (I'm pretty much never up this early) has put me in a heightened emotional status. BUT ANYWAY no really this was so lovely, and it might've just been the lovely nostalgic feeling this has... set after The Hobbit, but before Lord of the Rings, it kind of gives me that beginning-of-Fellowship feeling?

Anyway, it was fantastic and I cried, never mind why. This whole series was fantastic. I love love love it. Ha, LOVE. I love it. Happy Valentine's Day, dear!

Oops I'm crying again what is hAPPENING TO ME
Marigold Faucet chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
I love you.

This was just lovely and I absolutely love that final paragraph, because it's a lovely sentiment to leave with. It just makes me feel quietly content (shock horror).

The other Hobbits may call him poor old Baggins, but he's not poor at all.
Italian Hobbit chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
OH DANG. I don't know why you were worried, because this was divine. Those two sure have some Eros love going on!

Loved the comment about dimples (she got her wish for sure!) and Thorin's grumpy comment about vertical bedsports. I was definitely laughing.

So, so great. Can't wait to see what Beth has said xD