Reviews for Crossing the Border
No name chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
Finally getting back to reading this after a year or two I think anyways I just though of a funny thing that could have happened in chapter 2 if Cullen was walking with Harry and saw one of hogwarts many suits of armor he probably would have assumed it was a Templar standing guard for a moment idk why the idea just kinda gave me the giggles.
Raven BlackRose21 chapter 15 . 8/9/2017
I do hope you make a sequel! I enjoyed this story greatly and got drawn into it immediately! I will take to following you to see what you come up with next :) Awesome job with this story. Really really brillant.
BillBrink chapter 15 . 1/22/2017
Wonderful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
I like your Cullen. I didn't like him too much in DA:O because he kinda went all mental but this is very entertaining to read.
Shamgar777 chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
This was an awesome story. I really hope you do write the sequel. Luna in Thedas would be interesting.
yorushihe chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
Wow!
This story is amazing!
I don't know a bitty about Dragon Age, actually, but I had no problem following your descriptions/explanations. Cullen seems awesome! (I couldn't resist and googled him around chapter 3 xD)
I love how some Squibs kickass, and redeemed!petunia was nice!
Wish there was more romance, but I understand it wasn't the focus, so I enjoyed all the adventure instead~
Wish I had time to play Dragon Age now, it seems like the kind of game I'd jump right into! Thank you for this story, I really apreciate it!
Had fun,
Hanna
No name chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
Ok chapter three was a complete failure 1)who the hell is lady hogwarts 2) who's the elf woman controlling the house elves 3) the Stewart of hogwarts? Ok and maybe we could buy it but wouldn't be stay at hogwarts and not leave to stay with others 4) when did he meet Neville gaurdian exactly I know it's mentioned but maybe go I to greeter detail 5) why the hell would the order let him in there he's a stranger they wouldn't let him into there hide out 6) you really need to explain what's going on half time I'm lost and I feel like there missing pieces an example of this would be when Cullen is talking to malfoys mom and he sits her down ok but at some point he gestures to malfoy so where'd he Coke from? There's a lot of issues with this chapter and it needs work I hope chapter 4 isn't the same. I will say however good job this is an interesting idea however Cullen also seems to be taking all of this in stride and also doesn't seem to question all the modern things the way they talk or ever have a strong curiosity about the world at all.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
Andraste always reminds me of Boudicca and bit mix of joan of arc who rise against roman aka imperium and drove them out of Britain or Ferelden
hukomuyo chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
This was amazing, I loved Cullen in Harry Potter universe, I still don't really dig Cullen/Luna as a pairing, but I enjoyed. I would have preferred them as a sibling pair, with Cullen protecting her because she reminds him of his sisters or something. But still I would love a sequel.
Umbra.Venator chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
Bloody awesome story. looking forward to the sequel :)
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Thanks for a great read!
Warrof chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
Cute cuddly kind of story... Though I personally would have prefered more use of Andraste. I.e. Invoking of her name by other characters, particularly against those vamps in the end.
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Loved this story. It was imaginative and very well written. One of my favorites stories of all time. :D
Sarpndo chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
Uuuuuuugh! That was such a good story! I love you!
Also, Cullen was awesome and he just BLASTED those Dementors into Oblivion! Ugh!
Fantastic job.
And I only review it now because I had to read it all.
Awesome job.
Sarpndo chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
Cullen is such a darling. :)
Also, you're very good at this, :)