Reviews for The Girl In The Meadow
I saw Paul Matthews and my brain went straight to Starkid
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
Young Bella is adorable!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 9 . 12/9/2020
Oh my God, Alice and Jasper are the best couple!
StarDustRiley chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
This is my new favorite story. My beta introduced me to your work. I’m just so thankful that beautiful writing like this exists. It truly brings me unimaginable joy. Thank you. Thank you!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 7 . 12/8/2020
Having Jasper and Alice there with Edward makes the whole situation far less unsettling!
LookAliveSunshine03 chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
Aw, poor Bella. Also, I really love this new twist to her reasoning behind coming back to Forks - consider me well and truly invested!
SianJohn chapter 39 . 11/30/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us, I loved it.
Kemq chapter 39 . 11/21/2020
Great story. I love it.
Kksmum chapter 39 . 11/11/2020
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 10/27/2020
Bella said she didn’t know Edward’s last name. He just told her when talking about the wolves. I thought he laced it on a little thick. I think he should have aimed for her to be mindful of the wolves and not possibly scaring the shit out of her.
Edward wanted to warn Bella more about the wolves, I am confused how because of the wolves there was no later. Bella was 12 and we know she didn’t die that young.
Maybe he forgot to told her the rest because she doesn’t even seem to remember when she has billy in her house.
VryUnique chapter 11 . 10/27/2020
The important question wasn’t thought about. Why would Edward ask McKenna to send him back to the past?
PreciousJuls chapter 39 . 10/19/2020
I think this story was better the second time around. I wasn’t rushing to find out what happened. I simply enjoyed it. Thank you!
PreciousJuls chapter 30 . 10/18/2020
Loved Jacobs POV. I always liked him as her BF.
PreciousJuls chapter 23 . 10/18/2020
I just read the authors note. I am so glad you finished this story even if people didn’t read that this was a NM AU. I don’t understand how people can be so cruel and leave negative words when it’s not constructive. Just hit the X and go on to the next story. It’s free people! You don’t get the right to make the author feel bad. Assholes. ;)

This is my second time reading it and I love it!
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
I read this before, I remember how good it was and have to read it again. I probably won’t be able to review since I’m sure I reviewed the first time. :) just wanted to show my Big love for this story 3
2,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »