Reviews for The Girl In The Meadow
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2022
Just wanted you to know that there was still someone thoroughly enjoying your story! Thank you!
celajwhitney chapter 32 . 10/15/2022
this was what Eddie wanted, for Bella to be human and live a human life. humans die every day.
celajwhitney chapter 30 . 10/15/2022
where is he going to take her? he can't leave her alone.
celajwhitney chapter 28 . 10/15/2022
so who did the mutts kill, Laurent?
celajwhitney chapter 26 . 10/15/2022
in the original Alice had to have seen how bad Bella was after they left. she promised Eddie she wouldn't look but if it was something to hurt her she had to have seen it. that whole scenario was unbelievable.
celajwhitney chapter 25 . 10/15/2022
what a putz! he is an immature seventeen year old boy and doesn't have e sense god gave a goose, as my granny used to say. his only saving grace is that he wasn't mean to her.
celajwhitney chapter 23 . 10/15/2022
of course Edward is going to do something stupid, he's Edward and it's in his DNA. He will leave and Victoria will try to kill her.
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 10/15/2022
at least that bastard James didn't bite her, that would have really sucked!?
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 10/15/2022
why on earth Alice thought she could protect Bella on her own I can't imagine. If Rose had been a decent person, she would have been the one to leave with her. the the loathsome twosome would have been hard pressed to fight Rose in battle mode.
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 10/14/2022
Jacob fancies himself in love with her? he's only in eighth grade and sees her what once every month or so when they come to watch T.V.? he must have raging hormones.
celajwhitney chapter 5 . 10/14/2022
Edward is like most men...in denial.
Sox21 chapter 39 . 7/13/2022
This was brilliant. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Lesvegetables chapter 39 . 7/3/2022
You're such an amazing writer! It was so so so beautiful!
Schlepian chapter 39 . 7/2/2022
Great story.

It took me to about chapter 17 to think that Bella was probably a ghost, and then I realized the story would not have a happy ending.

Luckily that wasn't the case

And with Jacob not imprinting on a baby this story is officially better than canon.

Has a bit of the time traveller's wife vibe which is nice.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 39 . 6/27/2022
I have reread this story so many times and I am still inlove with it. So well written and emotional, loved the characters and your portrayal of them.
2,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »