Reviews for The Girl In The Meadow
Not.allowed.to.cry chapter 39 . 5/19
Anyone who gave you any negative reviews are probably readers and/or writers who have no talent, are jealous or are horrible human beings that don't have respect for others peoples stories. please keep writing and inspiring others.
lmc123 chapter 39 . 5/19
Loved your story.. The past bits were so sweet and full of emotion
Chicke chapter 23 . 4/27
It is 4/28/2018 and this is the first time I am reading this story. I felt compelled to send in a review after reading the note from your beta... If you had received negative reviews you should ignore them. I have read many different Twilight Stories in the years since I the books were published and your story is so far one of the few I enjoyed the most. I like the time travel storyline. I have been searching for good ones since I had read one by TKegl and your story has made my good list. I just wish I found more with Carlisle/Bella pairing... *hint hint* lol. Anyway, my point is you have talent as a writer so, don't let jealous people bring you down.
kgthatsme chapter 1 . 4/27
I LOVED this story. Time travel is always cool, combined with twilight, even better! I especially enjoyed Jasper’s chapters. I had found I really enjoy to see through Jasper’s eyes the more I’m reading FanFic stories. His gift makes him a huge character. Writing out not only his emotions but those around him, it’s always a wonderful read! Thank you for sharing this story! Definitely one of my favorites!
Lanna chapter 39 . 4/19
So beautiful. Thanks for sharing this lovely tale. Loved it ;)
MyladyNancy chapter 39 . 4/8
this was wonderful think you.
NidhiZala chapter 39 . 3/29
This is one of the best stories I have read.
I love your writing..I cried so much when Edward thought Bella was dead.
I love it
MegansHumor chapter 39 . 3/7
This was probably the best and interesting story I’ve ever read. If this was a book, it would be sold out in a week
Ashli Veronica Schopper chapter 1 . 3/7
oh my god...this was amazing! I loved every moment! I cried and was worried and panicked and got angry but in the end it all worked out. thank you for making me feel all the emotions
kkcf chapter 39 . 3/7
This fic was an excellent combination of the twilight story but with a new and original plot. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Stelbeltm13 chapter 1 . 3/5
I have no words to describe how much I loved this fic!
naive sweet girl chapter 1 . 3/3
thank you so much for this treasure! I laugh, cry and fall in loce with this bella and edward during every single chapter that I read!
Dreamcreaters chapter 39 . 2/23
An original story, very well written.
Simply an amazing story from the first chapter to the very last.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 1 . 2/4
This is still my favourite Edward and Bella story:D
Tommy14 chapter 39 . 12/1/2017
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »