Reviews for The Girl In The Meadow
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 10/10
I'm speechless! I just jumped up and hugged my husband for three solid minutes. When he asked what's up, I told Hime I just read a story that made me happy like he makes me happy! Truly beautiful story!
annie.jo.marie chapter 39 . 10/10
annie.jo.marie chapter 15 . 10/10
This is going to be a sad ending. This is going to be a sad ending. I keep telling myself but I’m still reading it.
206pinkbones chapter 39 . 8/1
I really loved this story! Thank you for writing this!
kitz chapter 3 . 7/24
Whatever do you mean by unfortunate complexion while addressing Eric?!
Not.allowed.to.cry chapter 39 . 5/19
Anyone who gave you any negative reviews are probably readers and/or writers who have no talent, are jealous or are horrible human beings that don't have respect for others peoples stories. please keep writing and inspiring others.
lmc123 chapter 39 . 5/19
Loved your story.. The past bits were so sweet and full of emotion
Chicke chapter 23 . 4/27
It is 4/28/2018 and this is the first time I am reading this story. I felt compelled to send in a review after reading the note from your beta... If you had received negative reviews you should ignore them. I have read many different Twilight Stories in the years since I the books were published and your story is so far one of the few I enjoyed the most. I like the time travel storyline. I have been searching for good ones since I had read one by TKegl and your story has made my good list. I just wish I found more with Carlisle/Bella pairing... *hint hint* lol. Anyway, my point is you have talent as a writer so, don't let jealous people bring you down.
kgthatsme chapter 1 . 4/27
I LOVED this story. Time travel is always cool, combined with twilight, even better! I especially enjoyed Jasper’s chapters. I had found I really enjoy to see through Jasper’s eyes the more I’m reading FanFic stories. His gift makes him a huge character. Writing out not only his emotions but those around him, it’s always a wonderful read! Thank you for sharing this story! Definitely one of my favorites!
Lanna chapter 39 . 4/19
So beautiful. Thanks for sharing this lovely tale. Loved it ;)
MyladyNancy chapter 39 . 4/8
this was wonderful think you.
NidhiZala chapter 39 . 3/29
This is one of the best stories I have read.
I love your writing..I cried so much when Edward thought Bella was dead.
I love it
MegansHumor chapter 39 . 3/7
This was probably the best and interesting story I’ve ever read. If this was a book, it would be sold out in a week
Ashli Veronica Schopper chapter 1 . 3/7
oh my god...this was amazing! I loved every moment! I cried and was worried and panicked and got angry but in the end it all worked out. thank you for making me feel all the emotions
kkcf chapter 39 . 3/7
This fic was an excellent combination of the twilight story but with a new and original plot. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
2,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »