Reviews for Ocarina of Time Rebirth
alysha chapter 41 . 7/26/2008
i honestly found this to be my favourite story on the entire site for over a few years now. no matter the flames and criticisms you have received in the past in regards to it, know that this was a very well written, very interesting story full of interesting plot developments and new characters. it was well written and i have re read it many times. the entire thing just occupied an otherwise boring night for me.

now i would just like to know what is happening with this prologue or backstory that was mentioned? even a status of it?

if nothing is going to come of it thats fine, i just thought i'd ask and tell you how much i loved reading this story and thank you for leaving it up after discontinuing it.
prayerrun chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
ok I like I like...I wish the game had more than one player.
Hoopmasta14 chapter 40 . 3/26/2006
Super Davis chapter 41 . 1/22/2006
I'm really sorry you're pushing off this story. It's been amazing so far, especially being your first attempt at writing. I hope you come back to this story, as "a story left untold is a legend forgotten." It would be awesome to see this story, come back, with a new chapter and editing to prior chapters.

I also have to congratulate your growth within your writing. It seems as if you have learned from your writing; something few writers accomplish. Reading this and then your, Soul Caliber: Of Souls and Swords, has been an amazing experience. There are an elite few I have seen that write this well. Your use of the English language and story writing has been an inspiration to some of my English students.

I laud your writing and wish you luck in all your ventures Biohazard101.

-Super Davis
Lady Emerald Black chapter 41 . 10/10/2005
Do you really have to stop this story? It was such a good story. Anyway, I hope you do well with all your other stories. I look forward to reading your original fantasy story. I hope you don't stop writing your SSII story. I would die if you did.

Best of Luck,

Lady Emerald Black
Lady Emerald Black chapter 29 . 7/13/2005
Yes! Finally we get Garen and Link back. I was beginning to worry about them greatly.
Lady Emerald Black chapter 25 . 7/12/2005
My God! The wrong... Ug! I can't believe that Vincent and the red haired chick are sleeping together IN ZELDA'S BED! In a poor, little innocent girl's bed.

Good chapter!
Lady Emerald Black chapter 24 . 7/12/2005
Well, I guess this is the turning point. It's good that Link was aquitted of the charge. I was only slightly shocked when Ruto announced the proposal to Link. It was bound to happen. Link sure does have a lot to think about when he goes to sleep at night. Gannondorf's little speech about power at the end was good (not saying that he is a good person). What a turning point it is...
Lady Emerald Black chapter 23 . 7/12/2005
You've got to be kidding me? Link on trial and sentenced to death just right after he saved their guardian. Some things never change.
Lady Emerald Black chapter 22 . 7/12/2005
Yeah, like the other reviewers I do think you're usings the staffs too often. Yes, I do like the touch of magic because it is part of what makes the story your own. Also, why can't Link use magic without the staff like on the game? Good thus far. Also, I think Gannon's son should have a more ancient or older name...a name of the times. Vicent sounds too new-in a way.
Lady Emerald Black chapter 18 . 7/11/2005
Good so far.
Lady Emerald Black chapter 15 . 7/7/2005
C'est bon! It's pretty good. Keep up the good work. Hope everything will be alright with Garen.
Lady Emerald Black chapter 14 . 7/7/2005
Not a bad chapter. Loved the scene between Zelda and Link. Good work. Good work.
Lady Emerald Black chapter 13 . 7/7/2005
Good. I especially like the ending.
Lady Emerald Black chapter 12 . 7/6/2005
You did it again. Another great chapter.