Reviews for Reflections of Dreams
Nexia chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
Line one of stanza two has a disagreement of verbs, or no, not really. Rather it's... Could doesn't agree with 'will' as much as it would 'might'. 'Could' implies something that's not sure to happen, and 'will' is something that is inevitable, for lack of better term.

Line two of stanza four confuzzles me because earlier you had it be mentioned that Squall is always falling. Why would he ask this?

I'm wanting you not me be maddy at me, okies? Cos... I love Squall two. He's awesome _. But stupid in the game for liking Rinoa. I wanted to push her off the train, but guess what? They don't let you do that.
Nexia chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Hmm... nice an' deep. I likey, but... unfortunately *sobs* I hav to crit! I can't help it, really can't. Ok, here goes. In the first two lines, you may want to change one of those dreams, because it just, well doesn't really SOUND right... And ERm, the last line in the first stanza eez confuzzlesome. And, I'm not sure what kind of cadence or beat you're going for, or if it's just freeverse... It's just a little bit hard to read as poetry in the stanzas. Maybe it's just the way I'm reading it...

And erumm I don't personally think he's in character, because... um... I can't really picture him loving anyone. Can't even figure out why he kissed Rinoa 0.o Ack, that was a bit disturbing... Erm, yeah! _ Don't be maddy...
Redrum chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Another beautiful poem! _ I love how you end it with those last two lines, nicely done! :) Can't wait for the next chapter. I still think it's Seifer, but that could also be because I'm such a big fan of the pairing ;)
Cailin chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I would personally like this to be to Quistis. There aren't that many good qualls out there, but this one seems really promising. So please, make it quall, but it's alright if you don't.
Redrum chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
I think he's thinking of Seifer. Since he mentioned that he would like theim to return, and the only person who has actually left to my recolition is Seifer :) Very nicely written. I think it's true to Squall's character. _