Reviews for Colors, A Prelude to Death
LordoftheBloodyHand chapter 10 . 8/11/2004
Amazing, but want to see the end.
Cillranchello chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
A great addition, one thing though I have to say that Drake is coming out of his shell just a little to quickly, I understand that these ordeals are indeed very taxing, and slowly the group of our Rag-tag mages are slowly coming together, but then again this is only my opinion.

Overall this is a good addition to the story, I hope to see more out of you soon.

[gong rings]

The wise toad has spoken.
JS SMitty Smith chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Hello. If any of you are reading my reviews, I would lik to let you know that I'm still on my writers slump. I will get the next chapter as soon as i can, hopefully before I leave for AIT. But stay cool, and it will come, I promise.
Jaymes chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
This is more of a whine then a review...When in the name of Gaea are you going to update? This is actually a very good story but for some reason you have not done anything in way to long!you promiseded not to abandon this story if we did not...and i know plenty of people who want more!
Well good luck and thanks
TheAngelOfDeath'sIsle chapter 10 . 3/10/2004
Whew! That was so awsome P it was well worth the wait heh - I'm gonna love the next chapter because all they seem to do is get better heh... sounds like a cheesy pick up line *laughs* anyway I loved it this is definatly my second most fav fanfic on . Ill read more when you write more. Laterz
jaymes chapter 10 . 3/7/2004
hey..gret story! just a few litle notes...I do not know how myuch you know about the theroy of magic..more especifically the color wheel..but there it explains what colors "like eachother" and which ones do not, personality of the color, etc...personally i think this would have a great impact on your story..if you do not know the theory here it is:
Black: likes red and blue..does not like white and green
White: likes blue and green...does not like red ann black
Red: likes green and black..does not like white or blue
Green: likes red and white...does not like blue or black
Blue: likes black and white...does not like red or green
Ok that is about it...another thing i personally would like to see in the story is a little bit more sumoning on behalf of the other mages...especially the red mage(jack)..anyways great story..keep the updates coming please!
Sincerly, your fan,
PS if you already know about the color wheel please excuse the lenghtly explanation...just tring to help!
Jaymes chapter 10 . 3/5/2004
Do not abandon this story..or you will have a very angry multicolor mage after your ass! Just kidding..great story...keep it up!
simonw2000 chapter 9 . 1/26/2004
What about stuff from Darksteel? (Imagine the five up against some ARCBOUNDS!
Keith chapter 10 . 12/24/2003
Great Chapter! The wait was worth it. Until Later.
Teh Bobzorz chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Excellent chapter! the battle scene was well described and intense. Keep up the good work.
GG Crono chapter 10 . 12/22/2003
Very nicely done chapter...the batlle was very well-written.
And BTW, since I started writing a few months back, I know how hard it can be. Don;t let ANYTHING discourage you.
Whitch reminds me, I should probobly get to work on my story... ;
Silverthorn chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
I need more! im going through withdrawls man!
Mustex chapter 9 . 11/12/2003
O.k., once again you used "Wizards" to imply all mages. A wizard is a blue mage, call magic users in general "Mages".

Also, I once again encourage you to have Sarah become more aggressive. While I don't think I've ever seen it on the cards, white can use lightning in the books.
nic chapter 9 . 11/9/2003
yes finaly a new chap it was about time. i jus hope it wont take months for u to udate a new chapter. the only thing i didnt like was that there was jus not enough drake in it and was drake the one that killed that woman?
thatguy1234567890thatguy chapter 9 . 11/7/2003
Pretty good fic for a magic fic. Ive never played the game, watched the show if there is one, read the books or anythingg, just reading the fic cuz it sounded cool. I especially like the shrapnel blast with the scimitar. That was the best! U need 2 put more scenes in like that lol.