Reviews for Omnia Permutare
Willofhounds chapter 9 . 9/15
I honestly hope you will update this soon. It has been amazing.
nicolettef14 chapter 8 . 8/10
Please update, if you are able to
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 9 . 7/17
More More More Pllleeeaaassseee!
May I have more please. Awesome story! Outstanding plot and character development. HP reborn is a new concept to me but I LOVE IT!

Please update soon. Your new adoring fan.
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 9 . 6/9
i really like your take on the changing history trope, it has made this story more interesting since it doesn't have a predictable format of knowing what to change or what not to change as the case may be.
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 9 . 4/9
Pretty please update.. I must see what happens next..
Tooru Heer chapter 9 . 1/21
I enjoyed the story very much. Especially the manner of their speeches. Great job!
Hope to see more of Harry and Tom.

Looking forward for your updates
BRKLNBeanie chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
I love this. I'm really enjoying how Tom and Ant's relationship is unfolding. The storyline is also a new take, really interesting and creative. Not the typical "time travel" story. Great job! xx
xsam3 chapter 9 . 12/10/2017
tabala chapter 8 . 10/18/2017
I'm confused with the timeline, how can yule come between taking OWLs and getting OWL results?
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 7/6/2017
Here review drug hahaha... Anyyywwaaayyyy... I need more you killing me with fluffy goodness then bam takes the floor out from under my feet leaving me falling and watching the fan girls scream... Lol... Amusement yet I love luc too! This story! Soooo good yummy snake talker hehe
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 7/6/2017
Bro luc his little brother s cheerleader on his self worth he he... Tom I can just see him freaking when his husband pregnant and crying lol I would love reacts on school and friends and bro to the official Court ing bracelet and reactions !
ShadowLady89 chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
will there be mpreg
BlindKitten97 chapter 9 . 5/19/2017
Sirius is adorable in a dorky sort of way.
Lupin is a sweetheart.
Antonio and Tom are just yes
Haha, I really like this fic and hope for a new chapter eventually.
Alphinss chapter 9 . 5/10/2017
Awesome story. I've great. Very original. Please continue your amazing work :D
TealMouse chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
This is a great story and I am glad to have found it. Greyback can be the principal of the werewolf school and keep the little ones in line. I must admit, I am looking for a fanfiction I have read before. All I can remember is a primary school for muggleborns and any other magic child whose parents are too poor to hire tutors or they lacked an education to teach there kids basics like reading. Anyway I loved the description of the first day, the principal realizing the need for breakfast program for kids dropped off really early to a scene where a kid shows the parent her work. Which helps the single mom learn. I would like to see your version of making a primary school for magicals and maybe a sanctuary/orphanage so magicals do not have to face stigma or violence at ordinary orphanages.