Reviews for Omnia Permutare
stormy0626 chapter 9 . 1/12/2017
Awesome story. Very unusual idea as well. Can't wait for the next update, good job.
Stormglass chapter 9 . 1/11/2017
Oh my goodness I re-read it twice in a row i love it so much! XD please keep going! Although I'm curious. I was expecting Antonio to end up in some sort of accident or something really dangerous happen to him cause he's Harry. No biggie but I'm curious also please let Bella and Remus together that's such a cute idea!
Nemhain2009 chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
Love your story thus far!
Riddle-Snape chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
leaving drug here :D ... okay so reall I forgot as u told, but thanks to that i re-erad it all and had great time before exam... really like this chap, but i wonder if harry will ever remember something from before... everything go well so far, but i have this feeling there may be mess in near future... so i hope you will update soon ;)
lifelovelaugh chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
Omfg no way an update! 3 3
Forbidden Moons chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
Sev/Lily, definitely.
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 1/6/2017
Aww this is so adorable that I was laughing as I read.
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
This is quite intriguing and entertaining so far. :)
emthereble chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
Brilliantly written, love the plot and how you write the characters!
dumblesbashing chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
Reviews are your drug. Seriously? Anywho fab chapter, up to your usual standard
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
dogsby chapter 8 . 1/6/2017
Thanks for the update, I loved was nervous at first, that they might break up.
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
Aww I feel so sad for Remus. Though Antonio getting the apprenticeship from Ollivander was cool, it seemed that he could remember him from his life of Harry Potter. It would be fun to see all the purebloods enjoying muggle cinema and being amazed by the technology. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Laurie24 chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
Loving this fic!
mizzrazz72 chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
Poor Remus, he will be a lone.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »