Reviews for Bound by Souls
King of the Souls chapter 32 . 9/20
great story
HarlequinMind chapter 30 . 9/8
Looking forward to it. Just getting started? - Let's go!
mizzrazz72 chapter 32 . 9/8
Harry needs a full checkup. Harry also need a trusting adult that has his back besides him.
yourdarklady chapter 1 . 8/8
This is still one of the best fanfics I have ever read. The detail you have put into the world building and the intensity if each character's development is astounding.

I was so surprised by the direction this fic started heading as Harry became demented. This is a super interesting concept and I love how seamlessly you've integrated this idea and aspect of canon magic into your AU crossover. SO COOL!

Thanks for all of the awesome updates. I can't wait to see where this leads. Third year can only bring more horror elements lol
MarMima chapter 31 . 7/13
I just came from Ao3. Things really got crazy, holy shit! The stakes are so much higher now, the relationships more complicated, and Harry is so different! I can't wait for the Ao3 version to catch up. This fic is amazing!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 31 . 7/9
Goooooooooooooooosh.
Every chapter my heart just lunges. I swear.

Will Harry's appearance stay this way?
I can't see anyway of coming back from it but will it be permanent?
VannahSkye chapter 31 . 7/6
So good! Such an interesting read.
Also I'm excited to see Remus even if he only has a small part in the story. I was wondering about him and what role he could possibly have every since demented Harry made an appearance. They do share some similarities...
mizzrazz72 chapter 31 . 7/2
Do Voldemort have Lyra? They have asked too much of Harry.
Halfblood huffle chapter 31 . 7/2
Oh dang my heart aches for Harry like please help the poor child find happiness and love because he deserves it. Also i can't get over Riddle like geez it's cruel he still plans to use Harry without any mercy, seriously what a jerk! And poor Tom because clearly he's getting desperate :'(
Also thank you!
firedraygon chapter 31 . 7/1
Just caught up with the last 3 chapters. Wow, I love the idea of turning demented and what that does to you. Fantastic work with this. I'm looking forward to the next update!
GatorLHA2 chapter 31 . 7/1
This is fascinating, please carry on!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 31 . 7/1
This story is so wonderfully filled with so many twists and turns. I never know what to expect from a new chapter, hell even the next sentance! This is great, thank you for updating!
grapalicious chapter 30 . 5/30
Poor Harry, I just want this poor boy to get some rest.
thanks for the update 3
a queen without fear chapter 30 . 4/23
Wow! I didn't know what I expected, but this surpassed it. This is so delightfully messed up I just adore it. And only the beginning? I'm looking forward to where this goes!