Reviews for Bound by Souls
MarMima chapter 31 . 7/13
I just came from Ao3. Things really got crazy, holy shit! The stakes are so much higher now, the relationships more complicated, and Harry is so different! I can't wait for the Ao3 version to catch up. This fic is amazing!
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 31 . 7/9
Goooooooooooooooosh.
Every chapter my heart just lunges. I swear.

Will Harry's appearance stay this way?
I can't see anyway of coming back from it but will it be permanent?
VannahSkye chapter 31 . 7/6
So good! Such an interesting read.
Also I'm excited to see Remus even if he only has a small part in the story. I was wondering about him and what role he could possibly have every since demented Harry made an appearance. They do share some similarities...
mizzrazz72 chapter 31 . 7/2
Do Voldemort have Lyra? They have asked too much of Harry.
Halfblood huffle chapter 31 . 7/2
Oh dang my heart aches for Harry like please help the poor child find happiness and love because he deserves it. Also i can't get over Riddle like geez it's cruel he still plans to use Harry without any mercy, seriously what a jerk! And poor Tom because clearly he's getting desperate :'(
Also thank you!
firedraygon chapter 31 . 7/1
Just caught up with the last 3 chapters. Wow, I love the idea of turning demented and what that does to you. Fantastic work with this. I'm looking forward to the next update!
GatorLHA2 chapter 31 . 7/1
This is fascinating, please carry on!
Ethereal Sphere chapter 31 . 7/1
This story is so wonderfully filled with so many twists and turns. I never know what to expect from a new chapter, hell even the next sentance! This is great, thank you for updating!
grapalicious chapter 30 . 5/30
Poor Harry, I just want this poor boy to get some rest.
thanks for the update 3
a queen without fear chapter 30 . 4/23
Wow! I didn't know what I expected, but this surpassed it. This is so delightfully messed up I just adore it. And only the beginning? I'm looking forward to where this goes!
Halfblood huffle chapter 29 . 4/13
Before I forget THANK YOU
Halfblood huffle chapter 30 . 4/13
Ok i am sooooo pumped they kissed despite how dark everything went and how tragic and horrifying the circumstances... I love them so much and omg they just keep going through pain even though they're reunited ...! Also I think Sirius will find Lyra somehow, but ... I'm worried it won't be enough to save Harry anymore :'(
Oh man, k but the whole "Harry sees no connection and that's why he didn't eat him" was heartbreaking. Holy smokes, and I was mislead into hoping it was all "true love" that brought him back to his senses lol
Cybrid chapter 30 . 4/13
I adore this story so much - I've been following it for more than a year now, I think. I'm sorry I've never reviewed it - I'm a long-term lurker :')

The premise is absolutely wonderful; harry and tom, living together in the cupboard under the stairs, utterly tangled up in each other . . . the relationship between them is so beautiful, particularly in the earlier parts before all the angst creeps in. I adore the connection, the touching, mutual comfort . . .

But oh god, it's *so* painful. I feel so bad for them - there's hardly been a quiet moment. Having said that, I love this latest twist; a darker Harry to balance a slightly lighter Tom - meeting in the middle, as equals. I often find dark!Harry a bit unnecessary, but in your story, it is abundantly motivated and works perfectly.
And the relationship between Tom and Riddle and Voldemort! The way you’re managing to balance out the complicated web of emotions and motivations there is excellent! Of course Riddle does not meekly bend the knee!

This is pretty much the only story I read on this site, and I look forwards to every new chapter. (actually, on that note, have you ever thought of cross-posting to Ao3? I post on both and I get way more feedback on Ao3 - I think a lot of the people who still use this site read on the app, which makes commenting difficult. If you don't have an account, I could send you an invite?)

I am so excited to see where it's going - you have an outline, right? The plot is *amazing*. But the feels tho . . . please, please, please can we have some more comfort to balance out the hurt? Just a little bit? 333
shunned-one chapter 30 . 4/10
Omg, this is easily one of my favourites. Holy hell. I can't even begin to describe how amazing this is. I've read so much fanfiction, so so much and yours is so fresh. The way you seamlessly melded the two series, although I haven't read the golden compass of anything. It's just so well done. Your characterizations are so dealing amazing too. All the characters are full of life, none feel flat or stale. Even the fucking background characters feel so tangible.
There are three toms, Tom, riddle, and voldemort and you've managed to make them each they're own person. Oh and poor Harry. My heart aches for him so much. Not to mention the actual way you wrote this. It's fantastic. You don't give anything away. I am so utterly delighted to have found this story. Thank you so so sooo much. I wish I could write a better review. I can barely begin to explain all the thing I love about this. And I am so freaking excited to see where you take this. And again, thank you so much for taking the time, and clearly putting a lot of effort and love into it.