Reviews for Foreigner's God
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2015
aww :(
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Thank you so much for your contribution to this fandom. This fic will forever go down in history as one of my favorites. Please promise to find something to be passionate about again, so that other people can experience your amazing writing. Thank you again... and i'm sorry that the cancellation of this amazing show caused us to lose such an amazing writer and story. :)
bellarke.loveforever chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
It was a really good story and well written. I'm sad that you're not continuing but I understand completely. Thanks for writing it though! It was great :)
AngelicDevil93 chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
So it's been a few months since your last update and I'm just curious to know if you plan on continuing with this story? Could you please PM me to let me know? I've got this story on my alerts list and I don't want to keep it there if you're not going to publish anymore chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
write more please
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Please update soon! I love this story.
alli211 chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
literal perfection
BananaGuts chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
I LOVE IT! OH GOSH OH GOSH PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING I'M GOING TO LOSE MY MIND THIS IS SOO PERFECT YOU ARE AMAZING!
drama's tokijin chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
I love this story! Especially this chapter, it was so good. They are so prefect for each other! You are one of my favorite writers! Keep writing can't wait to read more.
Dede chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
ITS SO GOOD i can't wait for them to end up together or at least realise how they feel about each other. Please don't go off Tindy too much, I like the idea of more about the killer but also a lot of tindy too please. Great chapter