Reviews for Spirit of Fire
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
You rock and you know it! _~ Love your stories!
EmeraldFlames19 AKA SailorLita18 chapter 18 . 7/4/2004
I love it a lot. I am sad it has come to an end, but it was great while it lasted. Rei and Keitaro are going to be happy, I hope for once. Well I am hoping to read more from you soon enough. Thank you for writing such a strong and powerful story. Well I should get going. Ja-ne! EF19
Ryan Moon chapter 18 . 7/4/2004
Beautiful ending i do wish it was a little more clear but you know i think it would have been just the way you had ended it if it ever happened in the anime or anywhere else it was somewhat sad...but beautiful all the same i'll have to check out some of the stories you listed and some more of yours because this story was the best about Rei that i've ever seen no matter what you say
EmeraldFlamesOfSadness chapter 17 . 7/1/2004
I love it alot. Please update it soon. I am hoping to see the ending soon! Well, ja-ne!
Mercy P. Jones chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
Very emotional. I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Post asap!
Ryan Moon chapter 17 . 6/30/2004
wow another really good chapter very moving i'm sad that its finally coming to an end but still it has been great so far and i can only hope the conclusion is as beautiful as the rest of the story good work again!
SailorLita18 chapter 16 . 6/16/2004
Wow, so he is actually gonna sign the papers and keep Rei out of his life forever? This was written wonderfully. I am looking forward to the next two parts! Ja-ne! SL18
Ryan Moon chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
Another great chapter...very sad though the whole story is i suppose but this chapter was sad with the reflection and all. I suppose with only a chappy and epi aftrer this chapter it doesn't give Rei's father much time to make up for what he's done but maybe they will come to terms at least neh? Anyway enough of my intruding on your writing _ good work again i hope to see the next chapter fairly soon and the such never stop your writing!
Dan Inverse chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
wow...I wonder what will he choose...I hope he don't choose giving up Rei...it will be so sad...anywhere a great story...I hope to read the ending soon...
Candyland chapter 16 . 6/13/2004
Ohmigod...he's really going to do that? I think he should go try and talk to Rei first...but that's just me, ya know.

Awesome fic, please continue!
Mercy P. Jones chapter 16 . 6/13/2004
this is good and really emotional! I can't wait for the next update!
tkhm chapter 15 . 6/12/2004
This fic is...very very beautiful. I spent a day in my finals week reading from the prologue to this chapter. The slow buildups, the ironies, and the quality of this fic blow my mind away.

You manage to pull me in with Takara's character and Rei/Keitaro/Ojiisan relationship. I can almost feel Rei's angrish when her mother/grandpa dies. To do that to someone normally cold...this fic is indeed powerful.

Because of this fic I've discovered the use of the 'favorite fic' list and the 'submit review' tab.
Charliechaplin2 chapter 15 . 6/2/2004
all i want to do is gush over this, i cried in this one! ohh, this is so very well written.

at most i thought you skimmed over the seriouslness of those last two major battles, but i know you aren't really doing it from a senshi point of view, but a rei pov, so that's understandable, but i would have thought it would have a little more impact on her whole idea of dying. but other than that this is truly a brilliant fic and i'm going to regret oh so very much when it's over...
Mako-Chan20 chapter 15 . 6/1/2004
wow. That was indeed powerful. I teared up when I heard of Kondo-sama's passing. This was written wonderfully. I enjoyed it. I feel extremely bad for Rei-Chan right now. I can understand how she feels. my mom died when i was 7, and my dad doesn't give about me. My grandpa died when i was 14, and I was living with him. my grandma died a month later, not wanted to live life without him, and her heart finally giving out. I live by myself (for I am now 20) but it is sad. I hope to read more later!
chokatenimotsu chapter 15 . 6/1/2004
Ahh yes, another holiday...you are very amusing, but I still LOVE your story anyway...you need to finish it by my 18th birthday..or September 7th to be more exact...you can do it! I believe in you! Please e-mail me your AIM screenname, I have so much to discuss...so much! Well, not really...but it's nice to talk with another Rei obsessive...oh well, I'm gone for now.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »