Reviews for Spirit of Fire
Ryan Moon chapter 15 . 5/30/2004
Another good chapter...i'm sad that Rei's grandfather died...but i suppose in a way i was kinda expecting it...very well written and everything mind you. Have a good memorial day hmm i want to see how this ends...but in a way i rather not have it ever stop but anyway enjoy writing the next chapter i'll be waiting for whenever you complete it
Dan Inverse chapter 14 . 5/28/2004
This is very good...I almost cry for the scene where Rei and Keitaro meet... Keep up the good job!
chokatenimotsu chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I have returned once again! I cannot get enough of this story...please update it, and not just on holidays...it demands more attention than that. You are an extremely talented writer, and I am not worthy. My feeble 17 year old mind cannot fathom your talent, but I must try! I have been desperately searching for a nice zipper binder to immortalize your story, having already bought 200 page protectors...but it seems the crappy Wal-Mart of Lexington Virginia has no such worthy binder. Oh well...now, off to hell, er...work at the godforsaken Natural Bridge...until next update, keep up the good work! E-mail me or something...Ja ne..
Candyland chapter 14 . 5/8/2004
Oh no! Poor Rei-chan! I hope everything turns out okay, including her relationship with her father. Post again soon, please!
Neuroleptic chapter 14 . 4/22/2004
I love this story! I hope you intend to keep updateing it. And the chapter lengths dont bother me since there verry well written. Keep up the good work
DreamReader chapter 14 . 4/16/2004
Once again, you amaze me with the way you are able to manipulate your words so they seem as poetry. I hope that Rei's grandfather is alright, Rei would be lost without him. Please, continue this soon!
XYukiNoHanaX chapter 14 . 4/15/2004
I've been trying to review since Tuesday, but my comouter ( home) sux, and it wasn't allowing me too. I wanna say I love it, cuz I do. At first, I didn't think Keitaro was going to give Rei the money. It is a very nicely written chapter. I enjoyed it alot. I looked forward to the next part!
chokatenimotsu chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I love you...I want you to bear my children...you are the queen of all that is fanfiction...I made the pitiful boyfriend type-dealy print all 400 and some odd pages of this story...just so I could sleep with it...I'm just kidding! This is a wonderful story, and I hope you have every intention of following it through to the end...or else... Good job! You have many words...for all words (almost as if you use a thesaurus or something)...Anywho, I meant nothing by my beginning comments (except the one about making my b-friend print the entire story(not to sleep with it...-_- 6) Keep on young one...and finish...or I'll kill you
(love?) Melissa(hearts and frilly stuff?)
DreamReader chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
I love your version of Rei. I've never really agreed with the Anime's take on her, if she was raised as a shrine maiden, wouldn't she be more patient? Wouldn't she have better manners? I find that your story is very refreshing, and highly entertaining. I can only hope that someday I will become as good a writer as you!
Rei and Minako's friendship have alway's been my favorite character relationship. Althought their personalities contrast, it also balances, allowing a legendary friendship to shine through.
I deeply encourage you to continue this as quickly as possible. This is one of the best stories I've ever read! (and believe me, I read alot!)
SincerityOfWood19 chapter 13 . 3/1/2004
Rei is done beautifully. You have done a marvelous job with her. I am looking for the next part. Ja-ne!
Amyusagi chapter 13 . 2/19/2004
This is a very powerful and moving story that you are writing. You have portrayed Rei in a beutiful and passionate way, please update soon.
Lia chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Its extremely hard to find a fanfic that can portray a character convincingly! Rei is my fav character and I HATE it when people do it wrong! Keep up the good ideas!
Amyusagi chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
I really enjoy reading this story. Please update!
Karla for chapter 12 chapter 11 . 1/3/2004
For some reason I can't write a review for chapter twelve so i am using chapter eleven. It took me most of the day to read your work and I loved every minute of it. I am so happy to see that you are sticking with this fic...its absolutely one of the best out there. Can't wait till the next chapter.
XYukiNoHanaX chapter 12 . 11/26/2003
I hope this is not the end! I want to read more. I love this story
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »