Reviews for Spirit of Fire
Dan Inverse chapter 5 . 5/1/2003
yaha! This is getting better! Please update soon!
pikachiyo chapter 5 . 4/14/2003
Thanks for updating. _ Great chapter, I enjoyed. Makes it all the more sad, though, knowing what's gonna happen to Takara. I hope she gets some happy times with baby Rei first.
Luna Hope chapter 5 . 4/13/2003
This story is coming along really well. _

I like how you used the different honorifics to show their feelings towards the baby.

I'll be watching for the next chapter. _
solar-sun chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
Wow write more please. This story is one of my favorite ones.
pikachiyo chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
Nice original story! You're writing style is really nice and flows well, and the plot so far is good. Do continue and I'll keep reading.
nothingbutafling chapter 3 . 2/11/2003
Good job so far! I do hope you'll continue...this is a wonderful piece you have wriiten so far!
solar-sun chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
awww!

Noooo!

*sob* That's so sad
Luna Hope chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
Wow, what a place to stop! O_O I guess Keitaro is going to find out sooner than Takara had planned. _;

Such a bitter-sweet romance! It makes what happened in Rei's life make sense. _

I'm really enjoying this story although I know it's going to include a lot more angst and heartache. You're probably going to make me cry. (sigh...~_~;) Oh well. _; I usually avoid sad stories but this is really good so I'll try to stick with it. _

Thank you for sharing your imagination with us in this story. _
Kristina12 chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
Nicely written original story. I'm intrigued! Please continue, I'm excited to read more.
solar-sun chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
awwwwww!

That's so sweet!
Luna Hope chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
Aww! What a sweet chapter! _

That's a nice romance story for them. _
Kawaii Bunny aka Anime Angel Manga Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
that was really good! keep writing! i see daddy/daughter fight now in the future... unless, you already have something in store for us...
Mars Child1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
It seems good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7