Reviews for Dear Snow, Love Regina
Sammii16 chapter 13 . 6/25
What a journey.
Emotions all over the place.
Definitely attention grabber.
I feel well written.
Taytay4lyfe chapter 9 . 6/16
Error: "Sow shot one glance at Regina."
Correction: "Snow shot one glance at Regina."
taytay4lyfe chapter 6 . 6/15
Error: "So anyway Ruby was still super pissed at Mary-Margaret."
Correction:"So anyway Regina was still super pissed at Mary-Margaret."
QueensxThiefx chapter 4 . 5/20
2828 is indeed 56. But 2836 is 64, right? Both Emma and Snow miscalculated Regina’s age.
That was a fun ride.
daughterofOz chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
Thank You. That was lovely.
manhattanpizza chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
I am so relieved. I mean the whole giving birth in an elevator and Regina losing a baby was intense as fuck. I literally screamed. And now I'm just happy with this ending. This story was great ;)
manhattanpizza chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
Damn, this is just too cute. And I really like all these interactions between Regina and mary-Margaret
manhattanpizza chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
Oh gosh sorry. That was Emma's mistake lmao. I get it now. She was just miscalculating
manhattanpizza chapter 5 . 11/5/2017
I love this story and am not trying to be rude or anything. But if Snow was 28 when she carried Emma then it means she's now (thirty years lates since emma's soon to be 30) 58 years old. And if Regina is 7-8years older than Snow then she's at least 65-66 now.
Evenwolvesdream chapter 13 . 10/18/2017
And you managed to do it again, another two chapters that had me in tears. Boy was it heartbreaking to read what happened to regina, even with all the love she bestowed on little eva and by extention snow it still was so sad to read what followed. JUst thankfull yu didn't leave it at that and gave us readers and the two lovely ladies a happy ending. Heartmelting at the thought of nora and henry togther and gina getting her happy ending.
Evenwolvesdream chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
Well that is two chapters in a row that had me in tears, first chapter 8 with laughter at the crazy hen nights oh boy that was too much fun, and second this very heartfelt emotional and beautiful wedding and flashback chapter. Seriously those snow and regina moments are to die for.
Evenwolvesdream chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
Seriously these little moments and flashback from the two brunettes are just awesome. Love how you are building more and more on their shared background. And how it formed them and their relationship, and how small things in the now in storybrook manage to call back on those things. Very well written. Love how you manage to go from hot and sexy to funny and sweet and emotional.
Evenwolvesdream chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Oh yeah that was hot for sure, always knew regina had a handywoman fantasywho wouldn't with emma. Loving the little sweet things thrown in to your story aswell, the magic tea, the birthday eventhrough the strife between the two royal brunettes
QueenLana15 chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
That was an amazing story! I loved that you named Emma's and Regina's baby Nora; that is so much better than Sarah or some princess-y name like that. Quick note: Eva would have been Regina step-granddaughter or sister-in-law not her niece. Thanks for this unbelievable story. I really enjoyed it!