Reviews for I hope you're not too drunk to forget
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
WHY COULDN'T THIS HAVE HAPPENED?! Because honestly, the whole Linda-Barry thing was just weird, especially if you know the comic universe. Like, even if they're cousins on this earth, dating your nephew's (cousin's) future wife is kind of just a little...huh. Even if it hasn't happened yet. And might not actually happen in this timeline.
...
Still weird.
And Snowbarry rocks; so there.
Logic.
Yussss.
FashionLovah chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I'm SO happy, I love them so much and it hurts me to see Barry with Iris. I'm glad there are so many others who also love Snowbarry. :)
ButterflyBlueEyes chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is so cute, I wish it had gone this way!
KittyBloor chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Wow...
Kidagarush chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I always enjoy when someone can build on what has been set as 'cannon', in a realistic fashion that keeps the characters close to their ideals. I like the unique presentation; breaking it up into sections and changing small parts of the episode to achieve a different, yet still unified ending. This was truly the best Snowbarry piece I've read yet. Impressive, and promising.
Keep writing.
Well done you! Kida
ISeeItIShipIt chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I just... Argh. I just love this. Oh, God, thank you for existing.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Its nice. I would've preferred this for that episode too however that would probably be too much to ask.
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This was short and sweet. Loved it! You should totally write some more one shots like these. Its a thumbs up from me! :)
ClauAntonella chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
It would be SO nice, if yu continue a second part of this! please pleaseeee
adrilabelle chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
whooaaooo so cuteeee! you have to write next episode in the TV show !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
The sad thing is that she is gonna turn into Chloe from smallville and never get her feelings reciprocated. I just hope that someone really amazing will come later in the story like Oliver did. (sorry to the olicity shippers but I love Chloe so much more)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Damn sweet
Mairrenn chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Oh, it's so amazing! You come true all secret dreams (maybe not so secret) ever snowbarry shipper! Thanks a lot)
ShayverideFan chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Aww... the one we got on the show was cute... but this one's cute too. :)
Thanks for sharing it with us!
Airsay chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Aww. Adorable. Good job writting this so well :)