Reviews for Broken Fox
Trash story bitch naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2019
B-but Gaara... qwq
Keyser.S chapter 5 . 10/10/2019
Geez, am I that minor of a character you don't even remember my name?" Keets asked.'

What is this fourth wall thing people talk about again?

Nice job there!
Keyser.S chapter 5 . 10/10/2019

What is this fourth wall thing people talk about again?

Nice job there!
LordofTerror chapter 10 . 10/7/2019
I don't understand why you use the Japanese name for the elements but the English name for the attacks just use one or the other as it's just idiotic otherwise
White7Wolf chapter 27 . 9/5/2019
great story, action and dialogue was a little disappointing; too little action, not enough grammar. Seemed a little robotic at times, but very creative. Could use more details about the ANBU training.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
im just on the first chapter and im already hooked!
Paul Lenzen chapter 27 . 7/3/2019
This was damn good.
daperbianchicomanda chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
rip grammar
AcidESP chapter 27 . 3/6/2019
good story I liked from beginning to end, although I was surprised about Konohamaru and Hanabi, work fast \ (* u *) /, hahahaha I hope to read more great stories like this ... see you, bye!
Monster King chapter 27 . 3/4/2019
Great job
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2019
Ah, the "Naruto is nothing without Kurama" bs appeared. I am glad that at least it was proven to be just that: bullsh*t, by mentioning how he had to keep him inside.
Another thing: Kurama doesn't get anything from keeping Naruto alive. He just sees something in him even now. (Before what happened during the war.)
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 27 . 1/21/2019