Reviews for For The Better
Fangirl174 chapter 59 . 8/18
Love this please update
noblegraces chapter 59 . 4/5
Hi there you doing okay over yonder? Was just wondering if you planned on coming back over to this one.
Heartsy chapter 59 . 4/2
Ahh, what a shame, to get to the end of a great fanfiction and know it won't be getting an ending. It was good while it lasted though.
Demertriss chapter 58 . 12/19/2021
great story hope u finish it.
Le Conteur du Diable chapter 9 . 11/15/2021
I knew it! As soon as she said she’d have an answer by the end of fashion week then rescheduled, I was like… she beat Miranda.

It’s Miranda’s fault. She gave an ultimatum to the stronger foe and didn’t account for all possibilities. AnAlexandraknew what would get Miranda’s goat. Vogue. Solidified when the deadline was “missed.”

On to chapter 10. I think the forecast is 100% hellfire.
OrthoGoddess07 chapter 59 . 6/29/2021
This story is so unique, I've never read anything like it in the fandom! I love the way you've written Andy/Alexandra and her interactions with Miranda. It's funny, charming, exciting and nerve wrecking at times, but I thoroughly enjoyed ready every word. I do hope you come back to this at some point and give us another couple of hundred words!
Thanks for sharing this story with us!
sybil 013 chapter 55 . 1/17/2021
ty,again
alales chapter 56 . 1/7/2021
hey you still there? are you doing ok? i hope you're fine and healthy and also would find the time to update this amazing masterpiece
Bryda18 chapter 59 . 6/5/2020
Hello is anyone still here? Incredible story please update.
Ns2121 chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
What an amazing first chapter! Love that Miranda is in suspense but at the same time coming to realize there may be a past connection. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you.
Guest chapter 59 . 3/1/2020
The best mirandy fanfic ive read so far. I hope you still continue the storyyy
sybil 013 chapter 59 . 2/23/2020
such a lovely story and I'm so proud of you ...continuing on throughpout it all..

Jena
Devlin-L-Bradshaw chapter 59 . 11/22/2019
My favorite Mirandy story! Cannot wait for the next chapter
ArtemisXD chapter 59 . 10/30/2019
Wow. This story took me a whole week to read and damn if it wasn't worth it! It was simply fantastic. I was always on the edge of my seat every chapter. I loved them all. It was intense. Thrilling. Fun. Hilarious. I damn well loved it! Thank you so much for writing this. It's beautiful and I look forward to continuing to read it.
General Mac chapter 59 . 10/1/2019
wicked thanks love it, hope all is well with you.