Reviews for Hear That Breaking Sound
EvenAtMyDarkest chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Holy frick, that was beautiful. Tragically beautiful. I just watched Dr. Horrible for the first time last week and have been riding that high ever since, and this is by far my favorite fic I've read up till this point. The bit where you described how he snapped, "screaming curses out into the street," etc. really got to me. The bit with the would-be assassination of the will-be superhero was... I don't know, just felt very appropriate. And definitely my favorite line was "It's not something Dr. Horrible would do. It's probably something Penny would do. Maybe it's something Billy would do. He's still not sure." Sometimes you can pen great things from tiredness. :)

This whole thing was just very poignant and managed to end on a hopeful note while feeling very realistic and true to the character the whole way through. I commend you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I absolutely loved this. It was so sad, but in a really good way. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hello. I loved this fic . I don' t think it is depressing, but tragically beautiful . :) I hope you will write more dr . Horrible because you're good .
Brandiqmaybe chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This was fantastic. You're right, it did kinda blabber off in the end, but I was too caught up in the feels to notice. I loved this.