Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Ambrosia chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Oh, so melencholy and princessly even! But umm, on a technical note, wasn't Max's name Zan? And weren't the skins actually people of antar who came to earth, and so they wore the skins 2 protect them from the earthly elements, so when everyone died b4 they weren't skins..? Uh, I'm not entirely sure myself tho, so yeh. I don't know wot 2 say about ur "Tessama" thing. The other tess was Ava, and others of the ny royal 4 went by their correct antarian names, but if tess was raised by nasedo wouldn't she have been raised by her proper antarian name..? Huh. Still, I am rather partial 2 the theory that Ava was Max's mate and Tess was Zan's mate, and they somehow got switched before they hatched. OOh! Or maybe even that the protector of the roswell 4 was the film producer so he never came to protect them, and when the roswell "tess" hatched she somehow made her way to new york, and of the NY 4 that tess hatched first and wandered out into th world and was taken under nasedo's wing! Omigosh that DOES make more sense, because as with the roswell aliens, the movie producer protector one wanted to embrace humanity, and he HAD to obey max's every command when he went to see him, and Nasedo was all, "ur human side is ur weakest" and yeh! Oh, senseful!
Frosted Failure chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
That was good. You're a really great writer. Only thing I saw wrong were the names. Other than that, it was perfect. KEEP WRITING!
Caitlin chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
that was excellent
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Wow! This is so great. Even though I don't like Tess, this was really deep and VERY well written. Maybe you couls do one for Max and Liz? Oh and wher can I join this THU? LOL
gjkhgck chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Liz sucks I hate her! I'm a fond member of the LADO (Liz's A Dumby Orangization)
bria chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
you should write more to it. the story was really good. i love it!
Lucy chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
That was really good! But I hate Tess so much! The last episode killed me, when Max asked Liz for the last time if she had slept with Kyle! And she said yes! He needs to know the truth, he can't be with Tess! Sorry~had to vent a little.
AinoMichirru chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
are you a Tess and Max fan?
Queen Kakia chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
OMG I love it! Because Tess rocks, of course.
celtic air author chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Wait a minute, there's already a THU? If you want to take the credit then leave an email. But I thought of it by myself, and didn't even know it existed in other places, it's just a thing me and some of my RL friends put together. But the fact that there is already one, while it doesn't exactly boggle the mind since Tess Haters are everywhere ;), but the fact that we have the same name is rather... odd.
danisonyaabbyorrigional THU chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
we are the orrigional people who thought of THU and we should be the ones with the credit!
Lissy Harper chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Really good! Although I DEFINATLY want Max and Liz to be toghether, I agree that Max and Tess had a different life where he loved her and he needs to recognize it. I guess he's starting to now that he saw Liz with Kyle, huh?
Me chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
WOW. That was good. I really hate Tess to, but this story kinda puts that little thing between them into another perspective. When that scene happened I really wanted him to reject her because all I ever think of is how Max and Liz feel. Keep writing.
Megan chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
This is a great story. And it's well written too. Only one mistake, and that was a small one. Keep up the good work writing stories.
Kara chapter 1 . 11/11/2000
Nicely written. I liked it, but I also hate Tess. She is ruining Roswell for me. Keep writing I would like to read more of your work.