Reviews for Cataleya
No Fate 1990 chapter 70 . 11/1
Thanks for sharing this very interesting story
latoyamackey69 chapter 70 . 9/28
please finish this story is just amazing and I can't wait to see what the hell happens with Henry Emma and Regina
Headmaster Shadow chapter 70 . 9/18
I hope you pick this story up again soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Athlantis chapter 70 . 5/25
Darn it! I was hoping for Henry to go to the dungeons. I cant stand him! and the same gpes for Emma. Little fucker hitting the queen!

Anyways, I absolutely love this fic! I really hope you continue this cause is just amazing!
I cannot stand the direction the show took regarding Regina. Henry only loves her is she is playing nice. They ruin the evil queen character by making her henrys little pushing bag.
Wich is why this story for me shows exactly what true love should be like. Unconditional love. Cataleya accepts Regina for who she is without expecting her to change.
Absolutely amazing!

This is the best story of the fandom I have ever read.

I really really hope you continue this, even if you dont, I still love it.
Thank you so very much for writing and sharing this fic. Its simply beautiful in the was you show the love between mother and daughter
Queen Maine chapter 9 . 5/20
love this fricking story!
I waiting that this doesn't happend , I love
Catelaya o think Is soo cute when they hug or kiss aww.. I hope Emma and Regina end together with their kids

I hate Henry behavior.
ShadowCub chapter 69 . 3/11
I'm sick of that lil bastard Henry.
Yurihentai641 chapter 14 . 3/5
I mean I just started to really read this but I'm hoping that somehow Regina decides to break the curse herself by helping Emma so that she shows trying to redeem herself. I'm also hoping this is SwanQueen.
Henry is a awful and getting what he deserves.
Emma is a bitch who tossed her kid away then waltz in ten years down the line like she never left.
Cataleya is my favourite
Please update soon but I hope you don't make it a swan queen end game or have Regina forgive the both of them.
Hate Emma and Henry
Demisavedme chapter 70 . 10/16/2016
I love this book so much, but I mean I'm a little upset you make Henry seem so bad cause like what if you were lied to your whole life and your mother made you seem crazy so I get Henry, no hate but I don't really like Cataleya. But I love Regina, Emma, Henry so much :) Anyways love this story!3
xoannaxo99 chapter 70 . 5/13/2016
Please update Cataleya soon!
dvickers32 chapter 69 . 3/29/2016
Totally love this, hate Emma and Henry its good to see a story where they are getting treated the way they deserve. Please don't let Regina end up in a relationship with Emma but it would be nice for her to meet someone and have more babies :)
Please update soon as I'm missing this story
PoeticWarrior chapter 69 . 3/23/2016
This was so funny Henry deserved every bit of nastiness the queen sent his way. I couldn't stop laughing at the end.
AngeleSolorzano chapter 69 . 3/14/2016
Keep writing please!
kpop1392as chapter 69 . 1/27/2016
I hope future Regina finds and saves them or Cataleya will. I was hoping for SwanQueen but I look forward to reading more of this story. I hope Henry also slowly but surely realize that Regina still loves and cares for him.