Reviews for Five Night's at Freddi's
When will you be continuing this fanfic
ScrubLord97 chapter 65 . 8/29
An...interesting take on FNaF. I like the buildup, the short chapters do make it a touch frustrating, but in a good way. I started reading today, and I’ve enjoyed it to this point. I am most definitely interested in seeing future chapters, and will go through your other stories as well.

Hats off to ya, sir
Legomasterlord chapter 5 . 8/11
If I knew any better, I would say this is a written and friendlier version of Five Nights in Anime.
Lol
GhostNova1 chapter 65 . 7/2
I love the story but could you make the lemons a bit longer and give them more details please
wmcatear06 chapter 65 . 6/26
not gonna lie i forgot about this story and when I found it again I wasn't disappointed. sad it hasn't been updated for a while
fnaf4evr chapter 20 . 6/15
I really like the story. It has been a while since I read it. Also, make sure to check out my story. Just type in fnaffan43vr.
SeriphXIII chapter 65 . 6/5
Loving how this story is evolving and can’t wait for the next chapter
Stylus Opium chapter 41 . 6/4
Ive always thought the Bear type animatronics could be part of a Mafia.
* heya.
* i like this fanfix so far.
* weird.
* i finished all 65 chapters in just 2 or 3 days.
* guess that we need a comeback.
* anyways, see ya!
ThehiddenbladeoftheODST's chapter 65 . 5/31
Nearly a year since the ladt chapter was posted. Would br good to resolve this story
Megalolvania chapter 17 . 5/12
You're too good at this, you sonofabitch. (kicks tim in crotch and gives tony a can of whipped cream). Bye!
PLEASE MAKE MORE OF THESE, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS!
KyuNaruto chapter 17 . 4/25
I have to say, I rarely read stories where there’s more focus on female assets due to the way it would take away from the story. However, you have managed to create a plot interesting enough that I can ignore it. I applaud you, and look forward to reading the rest of the story, finished or not.
Redbone-6Skin6 chapter 2 . 4/21