Reviews for You're my Density
Might be the greyest chapter yet even though it serves a very necessary purpose. Still I wonder if this is a "Greater Good" scenario for the travelers, even though we know (from our perspective & certain known actions by the protagonists) that Malfoy...both of them...will not change or reform. Still, making rogue canon in its execution but applied in this way has a small shade of ambiguity there. I love it though because I hate evil & want to see it thoroughly grasping at straws & gasping for air.

I can't wait until Snivellus reappears, if he does, and what his interactions in this new magical Britain will be like.

I'm fully immersed in this story & was only planning on some light" reading when I found it. I'm quite pleased that I can peruse this at very liberal & leisure pace, knowing that it is completed. You have a very nice touch in writing & I'm looking forward to checking out your works, as well as some on your favorites list.

Cheers.
I didn't think I'd get so comfortable with the idea of Petunia actually realizing part of her issues & coming into caring about Harry. But you really swung the pendulum in a way that I can accept it. I got a little emotional at this chapter because I have a certain relatable situation when it comes to feeling unwanted or cast aside by parts of my family when I was younger :-*(

Once I finish your story, I might search for a premise similar to what you have set in motion here, with Harry's aunt (and eventually Vernon & Dudley) actually becoming Harry's family. I hope that you don't eventually have one of them getting attacked by the Death Eaters and/or dying though (especially not Petinia). Once again, very good story you have written.

Cheers
My only problem here is how "in control" writers try to make one or both of Hermione's parents seem. I mean, there's quite literally NOTHING a muggle could do to stop a witch or wizard (both having permission to use magic outside of school, btw) if they saw fit to stay in Britain or Hogwarts for an extended time.

Stuff like tgat always just makes Hermione's father look like some type of a bad American parody (Major Stumped or something) rather than some serious type of"alpha" personality.

Other than that...I haven't got much to really knock about this story.
I am enjoying this so far.
annette-ella chapter 33 . 12/3
Great Story
A wonderful story I'm glad you shared.

Still sad about the former timeline though.
This was all great. Just curious why the father doesnt go to the event with Amanda too?
Well then.
Very well done.
Why did they seem okay letting scum like Lockhart just leave to continue ruining lives by abusing his memory charm?
Great story and a sweet couple.
Thought Hermione was going to tell Dumbles and with them all together say what they know. Having said things changed so much it wouldnt matter anymore. That didnt happen though.

Heck of a story.
Actually like seeing a version of Petunia like this. Always find her past depressing. How miserable that would actually be. No excuse in the slightest for the treatment of Harry. Just saying that's depressing.
The Goblet of Fire couldve been a nightmare if Voldy got his hands on it and decided to elect his enemies to arrive and participate at locations of his choosing. I havent seen any stories touching on such a tragedy. Harry would be the first target and likely succeed stripping him of his magic or killing him with ease.
Was honestly hoping Narcissa would actually go to Sirius and nip this in the bud. Instead it's going in the opposite direction and seeing her damned with her shitty husband that likely produced their sons shotty personality that hes now blaming Narcissa for.
Kinda lost why it's only first and second years. Doesnt that leave all the others kinda screwed on the info?

Or is it going to be mandatory for those and others can take it?
7,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »