Reviews for You're my Density
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 16h
I cannot understand how I didn't review this. After all, this chapter is why 'Destiny' is in my broomstick C2.

This is one of the most emotion-filled chapter,s you've ever written.

1. Beginning with the visit to the 'real' Dursleys. The reaction of Petunia, even though expected, was a metaphorical punch in the mouth. Clearly, she never really gave Harry's letter any thought at all. She only gave it attention enough to draft her cold reply, likely then she tossed it.

2. When Harry reacted to Dudley's words to Hermione, that ought to have been a warning, but none of them pondered on the message given.

3. Dudley's horrendous behavior in grabbing the gifts, opening them and then not giving him a 'thank-you' was only matched by the behavior of his parents in not disciplining him, let alone their lack of thanks.

4. By then, Hermione's control in not hexing the lot of them is phenomenal. That she could hold herself to jibes that kept going past Petunia, was to her everlasting credit.

5. Nadir was reached when Petunia asked what Harry thought about entering University. Her clear disbelief contrasted with his altered memories propels him to the loo. Hermione's being there with him protected him, her and Dobby. Her glee in using magic to freshen to loo, is palpable.

6. Petunia's only reason to keep them in the house was to avoid a scene where the neighbors could see, only vanity. When the Grangers arrived, Vernon could only mumble about if it were a company car, which Hermione shot down quite neatly along with the meantion of Sumer trip plans. Dudley's whining just puts an exclamation point on Harry's horror.

7. Harry's breakdown in the car was inevitable. The entire tree buying and decoration works well.

A. After they're home, the Granger questions just won't wait for after Christmas. Among Harry, Hermione and Dobby, what happened 'originally' is laid out in a manner they can't deny. I liked the idea that 'what happened in 1998 stays there'. That would have been 'TMI' at it's worst!

B. I love the parents' trust going so far as to allowing them to sleep together. "Best Christmas Ever' rounds Harry's day out in the best way possible.

TGM
observentuser chapter 33 . 17h
That was absolutely awesome! It was an extremely well thought out play on the oft used time travel theme. It was an absolute joy to read.

I never did understand Hermione's strange obsession with language. And I totally get how Remus feels in a way - Sirius really has dumped his "best friend" because according to this story so far, he's spent maybe 15 minutes with Remus since he returned. Yeah, that's a "friendship".
Great plot way of bringing Pettigrew's state of mortality to Amelia's attention!
Harry to Minerva: Did I have any godparents?
Minerva to Harry: Well, lists several people and *mumble*
H to M: Ma'am?
M to H: Erm...well, your godfather Sirius Black is in Azkaban.
H to M: What? Why?
M to H: explains circumstances
H to M: That sounds weird. I'd like to know more about it. How do I go about getting transcripts from the trial?
M to H: Uh, what trial?
*Sirius freed*
Before I forget, let me compliment you on these lovely long chapters!
I adore your characterization of Ron and, to a lesser extent, Percy. And Oliver. I can't stand Ron, I just can't, and Perce desperately needs that stick removed from his ass. And Oliver? He needs an enema.
Dude, you gotta stop making Severus into some mean horrible Bad Guy! IT'S BE-KIND-TO-SNAPES CENTURY, YA KNOW? *pfft* Meanypants. You can make it up to us Severus fans by writing a "Severus saves Harry from the Dursley's and mentors him with PLOT CHANGES and romance with Hermione - and if you really love us, you'll make Albus Bad and Manipulative and have Molly/Ron/Ginny be greedy awful people" story. Or two.
BECAUSE OF YOU I will ever associate the names "Dan" and "Emma" with Hermione's parents. That's just "who they are" now. AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT. *waves shyly at Dan and Emma*
What has Hermione done about ensuring Sirius receives his trial and therefore his freedom? Or is she going to wait years and years letting his suffering go on and on for no good reason?

I generally do not like Albus ("Failbus") as I find him a manipulative, uncaring old bastard who uses people as disposable tools whose only purpose is to serve at his pleasure, but I have to say I mostly like how this Albus seems to be shaping up. Kudos for that!
aptteach123 chapter 33 . 7/11
Great story! I loved it a lot. I'd have loved to see a bit more of an epilogue - but this was very well done. Thanks for creating a fabulous story!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 15 . 7/7
Great story hope to see more soon.
gginsc chapter 33 . 7/5
Loved it!
gginsc chapter 25 . 7/5
Once again Snape lets his animosity toward the marauders ruin his life!
gginsc chapter 6 . 7/4
Poor boy! His happy family is gone. I'm glad the Grangers are not being difficult.
7,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »