Reviews for You're my Density
Justme chapter 19 . 4/26/2021
I know this is way past the time suggestions would even be considered but I do hope that Harry gets the Dursley’s their own house elf. It would be a little mean to show them this wonderful world then pull it away... plus Dobby is a little busy lol (no spoilers)
J flood chapter 32 . 4/27/2021
I read your Harry Crow story and to be honest I didn't like it that much but this story I do weird huh I mean it's the same author weird I guess you just wrote this story a little different so I guess it was a little better for me I really liked it so much that I converted it to PDFs and I plan to make it into an audio file for my personal use that way I can listen to it whether I have internet or not you're great author and thank you thank you thank you for writing this keep up the good work and keep the good goodies coming
Right What Is Wrong chapter 4 . 4/26/2021
This is a really good fic. I'm surprised to actually like Dumbledore for once - it helps that this Dumbledore apparently did a whole lot more work to save Britain than 'leave three confused teenagers random magical trinkets and not a clue in the world'. The Malfoys getting served their dignity on a platter is reeeeally nice.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 2 . 4/26/2021
...huh. Nice solution for overly-snoopy Albus - the sole person whose judgment he respects is... of course, himself.

The bespelled!Dursleys being affectionate to mind-wiped!Harry is... ingenious and profoundly depressing. (I don't think it was *necessary*, since there are plenty of abusive psychopaths *without* magic around, but I can view it as the Ministry feeling charitable that day.) Poor Harry.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 4/26/2021
I should have checked this fic out MUCH earlier! I thought from the summary that it would start in OOTP (which is my least favorite book), and so avoided it... Oops...
J flood chapter 17 . 4/25/2021
you need to check this chapter for spelling errors and words that are stuck together when they shouldn't looks like you got in a hurry while you are writing and forgot to put a space in between the words
JustAReader248 chapter 11 . 4/18/2021
Oh merlin that was hilarious I thought for a sec there they actually killed Draco hahaha hopefully the Malfoys wil def pay
JustAReader248 chapter 9 . 4/18/2021
Aww I get it tho this Harry is way better
JustAReader248 chapter 8 . 4/18/2021
Oh ma gawd yes he better be getting those memories back now
JustAReader248 chapter 6 . 4/17/2021
It's weird reading a helpful Dumbles
renowned-warrior chapter 33 . 4/12/2021
Once again you have written a masterpiece of splendid, good and fun fanfic.
Thank you so much for this story and the opportunity to read it.
renowned-warrior chapter 20 . 4/11/2021
Firstly I loved Minerva's small rant about Lockheart
Secondly I'm totally blaming you for my lack of sleep this is just to good.
coul532003 chapter 8 . 4/8/2021
Oh! You are a most devious cliff-hanger creator. Having read this story before, but long enough ago that I don't quite remember this outcome, I look forward to whatever path you chose. It would be great to see Harry have his memories restored but remain the "new" Harry that has come about. Hope can sometimes spring eternal.

Great story, as always. I so enjoy the way you are able to create the stories for our entertainment. Thank you so very much.
Tohshi chapter 33 . 3/27/2021
This has got to be my favorite of your stories, at least of the like four I've read.
Concolor44 chapter 33 . 3/20/2021
Marvelous! Thank you for sharing.

Favoriting.