Reviews for You're my Density
Love this story now and forever.
Love this story now and forever.
Beth1112 chapter 33 . 1/8
I really enjoyed your story.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 1/3
I could probably read this every month and not get tired of it. Once or twice per year is probably enough, though. An all-time favorite.
Thank you for writing.
mandorakat chapter 24 . 12/24/2023
i think that was a bit of a rip off to Hermione. she's the one who went through All of this. that horrible life, being dumbledore's apprentice, studying for years to modify the ritual to bring Harry back, saving Harry, engineering so many things, being super smart, powerful, knowing more than anyone else, teaching Harry and yet she's still being relegated to sidekick? it's still all about Harry? Dumbledore chooses Harry as the master of death? what the hell!?
trista.sterling chapter 33 . 12/13/2023
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it!
Re Lovely Lover chapter 1 . 12/12/2023
Sad the original Harry is effectively dead and gone.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/7/2023
I would love a little post script about Luna’s and Brian’s relationship.
DPDbookworm chapter 33 . 12/9/2023
Splendid! I certainly didn't see Voldywraith's ignominious ("Riddikulus", if you will) terminal downfall coming, nor what angle they'd decide to spread about it, so big kudos! You did many more wonderful things in this "redo AU", from Alby-Walby Meddlemore's early realization that his typical secretive M.O. had led straight to Hell on Earth, and truly treating Harry & co. differently, to giving Muggle kin access to their kids' magical lives, turning Petunia's bitterness around and opening so many insular wixen eyes to the modern world surrounding their enclaves. I always cheer when stupid decisions are at a minimum, when Sirius — and Dobby! — get a happy ending, and when there is such a terrific (not small!) group in Harry and Hermione's supportive "family by choice", so there's lots to cheer.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2023
Th
blcoachmac chapter 31 . 11/24/2023
I love the Luna character!
3241silo chapter 1 . 11/20/2023
Just for the record, I really appreciate the fade to black. I tend to dislike smut... not that it isn't fun to read, but I just prefer to avoid it.
winniesm chapter 15 . 11/17/2023
Everytime someone swears in Hermione's presence, I'm just so grateful there isn't an obligatory 'language!' from her.
SunPho3n1x chapter 32 . 11/10/2023
Such a great story! I love it every time I read it! Thank you for writing this.
kaskazi117 chapter 33 . 11/8/2023
Beautifully written, love it.
7,829 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »