Reviews for You're my Density
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2022
Likely leaving the others to their fates as they enter an alternate timeline. Wiping out the younger versions as they do so or merging with them creating someone new on both. Depressing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2022
Taking the potion might hurt him? This isnt one of those that make up that if you don't have magic potions wont work on you crap is it?
richierich chapter 33 . 10/29/2022
Thank you for this fantastic story. Well done!
Jetstream chapter 8 . 10/25/2022
So why’s Oliver a 4th year in this?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/17/2022
When I was in college I worked in a store at Christmas time and oh hell yes that music drove me crazy. I didn't listen to Christmas music for two years after that.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/17/2022
Maybe it's because there's not many of them, I love good Dursley's stories, even if it takes them a little while to come around. It is just too unnatural and repulsive for a family to abuse a child.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/16/2022
Lmao - Malfoy undone by an elf with a crush on Dobby.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2022
Wow a kindly, helpful, Dumbledore? I hope you recovered from whatever failed you when you wrote this.
alastorfenrinheil chapter 33 . 10/17/2022
amazing story. that plot twist at the end is hilarious. lol. and perfect.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2022
Actually, the train trip is not 100% nuts. You must consider that for first years, you are taking them out of their home, away from family and friends and then sending them to Hogwarts, and for muggleborns, thrusting them into a brand new world.
The travel on the train is time for the first years to acclimate themselves to being away from home, to get used to the idea of not being with their family and friends, and to meet people and make new friends. For muggleborns, it's also a chance for them to acclimate to the new world they have been thrust into.
What IS crazy about the train ride is there are no adults on the train, except for the trolley witch and a conductor. There should be at least 5 adults on the train.
For older years, it's a chance for them to catch up with the friends they made during the previous school year and to talk about the upcoming school year. It also gives a few hours to complete or polish the previous year's summer work.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2022
The thing that a lot of Harry Potter fanfictions often get wrong is what this story has gotten right. I think that Vernon Dursley, while he had no great love or hatred for magic, hated it because his wife hated it, and the reason for that is that he truly, deeply loved his wife.
The end of this chapter is well done and well written, a good insight into an aspect of Vernon Dursley's character that we don't often see because no one can write him as a good person.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2022
Wow, Ron bashing and Snape bashing right off the bat.
Cwhit930 chapter 33 . 8/26/2022
A job well done. Great time travel story. Thank you for the story.
SunPho3n1x chapter 33 . 8/16/2022
It is always a pleasure to read the story! Thank you for writing this.
suraj chapter 3 . 8/1/2022
iam considering killing gilderoy lockheart or ron weasley hmmm let ginny live but ginyy isnt obssessed with harry also ravenclaw or hufflepuff sincde harry has knoweledge about the future why not ravenclaw grey wside neither dumbledore nor voldermort's
7,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »