Reviews for You're my Density
Guciec chapter 33 . 7/24/2022
It is a decent story. Nonetheless disappointing. It has the same structure as other stories of this author. Which is boring. Again we have got a messiah complex of MC and his girl - let us cure centuries of bigotry, strupidy, small-mindedness, and political power and money held in hands of selected purebloods in a manner of one or 2 years. The parody of introducing muggles to teach in Hogwarts, redemption of Dursleys in a manner of short months. Naivety of MCs and his supporting cast of characters. It gets tedious.
K chapter 33 . 7/12/2022
A very enjoyable story indeed, though one or two small gaps left me flummoxed for little while. Again though, your imagination is immense.
AkReaper chapter 7 . 6/28/2022
Okay, I checked and flying of the handle is a refence to an axe head that goes flying mid swing from a badly fit/worn handle.
DeliNye chapter 33 . 6/21/2022
I re-read this one earlier this week and am still riding the "must re-read all of Robst's Potter fanfics again" wave.
Love love love this story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 11 . 6/1/2022
Haha! Dobby get his own Hermione/Ginny! That’s great!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/19/2022
Sad though it is, I totally see Severus' point - his bullies, tormentors really, were never punished on HIS behalf. Yes, James Potter is dead, but wasn't punished for tormenting Severus for years. Yes, Sirius Black did time in Azy, but it wasn't for tormenting Severus for years. Yes, Remus Lupin is a werewolf and suffers from that every month, but he never stopped the bullying and has never been punished for his lack of stopping the other two from tormenting Severus for years.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2022
I really like the canon change in having Luna sorted into G instead of the cold, sterile R.
crossover-lover1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2022
I think I just can’t get past the title. “You are my DENsity”. And not DEStiny. I can’t see it’s been commented on for a while, just thought I should let someone know….. I loved the book tho. AWESOME BOOK, YOU SHOULD READ IT:)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2022
Regarding Sirius, the day after Hermione returned, she could so very, very easily have gotten Harry to grab "Scabbers" and taken him to Minerva with a "Can animals turn to humans with magic 'cause I thought I saw him shrinking down from being a man to a rat" and BAM - free Sirius...

There was no excuse to leave Sirius being tortured for months on end.
bluezinthos chapter 26 . 4/22/2022
I have no idea how I missed this story of yours but it's marvelous! I just love Dobby and hisyou told the dark one to ... perform a sex act on himself?I'm on a rereading binge while procrastinating and your works are always at the top of my list.
bluezinthos chapter 26 . 4/22/2022
SiriuslyEvilWizardComingThru chapter 33 . 4/18/2022
One of the best Fan Fics I've ever read. Definitely right up there with another epic tale, Harry Crow. Nice work!
Toxic Rave chapter 9 . 4/11/2022
This is a fantastic story ruined by the most cringe version of Harry and Hermione I've ever read.
Unrealistic character personalities that are supposed to represent them being "older". Instead have them come off with similar personalities to stereotypical old ladies at a golf club drinking tea and judging everything.
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 2 . 4/4/2022
I am confused
Zaari Vael chapter 31 . 4/3/2022
Lockhart defeats Voldemort. Ironic yet plausible. I like it.
7,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »