Reviews for You're my Density
SirTinal chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Wow, this one will be a doozy. At first it seemed like a nonmagical AU, but then all the awesome happened and now I don't know what to say
TRAL chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
It's an epic start , very promising .
kurotatsu72 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
So, back to Halloween 1991. No idea if he has his magic back, but obviously the memories aren't there, at least not yet.

Just as obviously, the Golden Trio has died a sudden and (if Ron keeps running his mouth like that) painful death. I won't miss it, and at this point at least, neither will Harry.

I'll be putting this on my favorites list right after posting this review, and I hope to see more soon.
Comosicus chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Yahoo! New story!

Is this your new try to "Knowledge is power"? The starting point looks right. I'm buckling up and prepared for the bumpy ride.

Lead on, Captain!
xavierp chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Interesting take on the time travel genre. If a memory charmed Harry travels back before he was charmed, does it break or go with him? I'm going to make a massive assumption and say that it will break down over time, otherwise his classes will go very very poorly!

I've read all your stories and always look forward to a new one.
Ongil Nyatar chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Nice start, and even nicer end to the chapter. Looking forward to McGonagall reaction...
queseraquesara chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Oh my goodness, brilliant start to this. That last line cracked me up! Definitely looking forward to the rest of this one.
sh777 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Looking interesting so far.
ManicAntics chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This promises to be quite a tale.

I cannot wait! :D
Kallanit chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Very nice start. You got me hooked, wondering if Harry will get his memories and his core back eventually. Looking forward to seeing how the story develops.
discb chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Oh wow, this is one hellva great start.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Ok this is really different and interesting. I hope there is more soon. As always your work is fantastic and moving.
shoreofeternity chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Consider me enraptured. Looking forward to what you have planned as usual!
Maxtaf chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Another story from the master! Yay! I'll actually review it when I get a chance to read it tonight, but right now, let me just say thanks for changing your mind about leaving.
SeerKing chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
...do you mean Destiny rather than density?
7,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 507 514 515 516 517