Reviews for You're my Density
Efail1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2021
I get it... you're trying to do a time travel thing with someone ignorant of magic. But you're making Harry off to be a mentally challenged idiot. He's an adult, hell he's a college student. Despite that, he's not able to put 2 and 2 together despite everything around him that's going on. It's almost like an 8-year-old that's heard words that a college student should know speaking through the body of an 11-year-old. It's a shame because I liked some of your other older series this one just seems worse? I'll at least give it a try for several more chapters. You're older series warrants that much trust.
Sensepi Rescopula chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
yeah... no no thanks I have a feeling that this harry is going to be a simp that ends up apologizing for no reason to a girl he randomly met (Hermione) like cmon a random girl comes up to you and you just go with her? I really don't care if you think you can trust her that Hella fucking sus you really need to get your act together another one bites the dust -DROPPED-
libbyxox1 chapter 33 . 10/25/2021
absolutely great & fun!
Sifo-Dyas chapter 31 . 10/15/2021
Clifford Olson?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2021
Audible sound. Legible handwriting. Excellent story. Thanks
MrsFH chapter 33 . 10/3/2021
Read this for the second time, and am amazed at how well written it is. Few novels stand up to a second reading years after the first. That this one does is a testament to the writer’s skill and hard work.

Thank you for publishing on a site where I can enjoy your stories!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2021
Harry apologizing and lamenting the heartbreak and pain he caused Hermione over the broomstick in year 3 was right. Hermione felt so much anguish and pain, like as if Harry committed the worst crime to Hermione and raped her.

Fuck off with that bullshit. Makes me want to barf with that simpering, dog licking groveling woe is me sucking Harry is doing for Hermione. It wasn't that bad, and Hermione wasn't entirely right regarding what she did. I get that your idea of keeping a woman happy is to be spineless and prostrate yourself like a simp dumbass, but it's that kind of shit that allows dickheads like you to be fucked over by woman.
PrivateCitizen chapter 2 . 9/22/2021
I've probably read a thousand Harry Potter fics over the past 6 years and yet you're the first author to actually make me dislike Snape. That's a huge accomplishment, congrats!
mudabir.sadeed chapter 20 . 9/18/2021
I am speechless... I am not an emotional person by nature, yet this story has my eyes full with overflowing tears.

To emphasize, I have read hundreds of millions of words, thousands of stories worth of fanfiction through my more than decade of frequenting this website.

This is the third review I have ever written under my multiple usernames.

RobSt, if you ever read this, Bravo sir.
You have done what no other writer has managed to do and made this grown man shed silent tears of melancholic joy.

I am not a writer. I am simply an avid reader of fiction. This work, is the single best piece of literature I have ever read. I will be recommending this story to anyone and everyone that asks.

P.S. For the serious review and analysis:
Most writing that involves Harry, Hermione, the Grangers and the Dursleys is absolutely top-notch, particularly that scene with Harry squaring off to the bullies with the weapons. This, followed by the almost-but-not-quite brutal moment of introspection by Dudley, was particularly poignant.

In the simplest terms, both of these moments resonate with my own past experiences. From Piers bullying, to Dudleys self loathing and ultimately Harry's confidence. A masterfully done and impactful series of events.

Ron, Draco and Snape act a little too OOC at times in my honest opinion. However, it advances the plot so I feel it can be largely ignored.

This also applies to Sirius, but only in regards to the quick turnaround from being in Azkaban to being hale and hearty enough to take a lot of people clothes shopping in Diagon.

I feel more could have been done there but, alas, hindsight is 20/20 and it feels like you had already written something along those lines, but decided to cut it for whatever reason. It certainly feels like there is a start and an end to that side story interspersed, but no journey in between.

Good day to you sir
Phoenix4416 chapter 21 . 9/17/2021
I'm disappointed that Hermione hasn't bought crookshanks again but totally loving the story
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 9/17/2021
oh so this one dumledore knows he is a dumb ass for the inactions and actions he has done to harry
Shaedy Hoe chapter 33 . 9/14/2021
And there go another masterpiece by you. I don't think there are enough words in the English language to describe how wonderful this story is so I'm gonna spare you having to endure that particular headache. What I an finna say though is that I fvcking love all your work.
Kai chapter 21 . 9/10/2021
I always love it when that owl has more personality than the whole Ministry of Incompetent Wizards together...
Shaedy Hoe chapter 7 . 9/12/2021
This chapter was so freaking wholesome that I might just die from all the fluff.
nif-ravenpuff chapter 33 . 9/10/2021
Wow, incredible! This was such a clever story. Thanks for sharing it.
7,758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »