Reviews for Knots Pt II: Washington
Nwfanmega chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Dialogue is so true to life and these characters. Not a false note.
Winter Lake chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Great sequel, well done. Gonna spend the weekend reading your beautifully written fics!
gdyoung59 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
michonne tired of losing people; wanting to run is never the answer. go through the pain together till you reach the other side, as whole as you can be. richonne is a-coming twd.
Valyrian Ve chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
How? You're incredibly talented. Thank you for sharing that!
xSoulfulx chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Also read part one but just decided to comment on 2 coz i love it! Like it really elevates the Richonne interactions in 5A. Please give us more :D
literaturechick chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
This is amazing. Love it!
Thank you.
ttgranger chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
The way you wrote the interaction between these two is amazing! Michonne's reaction in terms of wanting to run away was totally believable because it fits with the backstory of her son and how much his loss effected her, so i could totally imagine her after Beth and Tyresse's death to be in a position where she wants to run and live alone with walker pets again just so she doesn't have to deal with the pain of watching people she loves die. Oh and Rick's mannerism was spot on. Love the interaction between these two. I hope you write more stories for them. (request: can you write one where Jessie also features or Alexandria in general?)
Nadineoo chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
beautiful- and right on time! now write another one! (please?)
focusedOnProsperity chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I wish Rick could hold me tight like tha...ahem. I kind of got the impression that if Rick didn't say yes to going to Washington, tm there could face l have been a slight possibility of Michonne running off. But she wouldn't - because of her boys. But I could see this scene happening. I really loved it and it gave me all kinds of feels! Rick is definitely not letting his bey run away! Lol
Jane chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
What a tease. I need more please
amal chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This is genuinely gorgeous. Their characterizations were perfect, I could see it playing out in front of me like it had actually happened. Amazing.
leslielovesrick chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Just what I wish would happen! Michonne is so ready to break, Glenn already has and the group is just so broken. He decided to go to Washington for her, and the rest. That moment was priceless and ur story just made it even better!
Staysixkid chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
One word for you. Stunning. *sigh* it was a pleasure to wake up and read this fix. What a fitting one shot to follow Sundays episode. Well done. Honestly, I feel that is exactly what happened between the two of them once they pulled out Ty from the suburban. Gosh...my little Richonne heart knows that new girl is gonna muck things up...but this bond Rick and Michonne have ( which you've truly tapped into and I feel accurately protrayed) nothing can't take that away from is Richonners.
Sazana Hashi chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Omg, this was so flippin awesome. Ugh! I just recently started watching twd, and I'm all caught up and a full on Richonne shipper to my core. This fic just added fuel to the fire. I can't wait to read more!