Reviews for The Invincible Harry
Greencoatie chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Very cute. Shippers *snort*. BAD Harry and Buffy!
letterfromathief chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Hilarious. I'm so happy Harry's a B/A shipper. - Of course, Harry would realize that's the best pairing around. But, DracoHarry...ugh,no. Dramione is the way to go...*sigh* Denial is Bliss...
slvrstarlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
*squee*

This was the perfect pick-me up that I needed since I'm working tonight at job #2 instead of seeing GoF like I had planned.

Buffy and Harry are my 2 fav characters anywhere. Just wanted to let ya know.
AntariansSlayer chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
This is avery strange fic, but it is so funny. This the 2nd time ive read this and is becoming one of my favourites.
ZafiraMente chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Funny! :D
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
that was hallarius, VERY COOL! well bye
Salix Ardens chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Okay, I probably already reviewed this, but HEE!
Azaelian chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
That was very good! Funny, creative, original... I could go on. Really, that was a joy to read, and it gave me a much needed laugh. Quite a few laughs, actually. :)
quimby chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
do you have any idea how many times i've read this fic? like a million! lol and i love it even more every time :) just thought i'd let you know that you and this fanfiction are loved very much by me! hooray! yay for francesssssssss! and her fanfictionnnnnnnnnnn! -quimby-
Miss Griff chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
I LOVE IT! heeheehee
Francois Noir chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
i love my francess, oh yes i do, i love my francess, you know it's true! i do i do i do i do-oooh! man, you rock my socks! oh my god i like cried the first time i read it and the second time i read it i got weird looks from those in the tlc...ah but it's worth it! this is one of the most wonderfull things ever. harry potter, buffy, and - charlie conway? what the hell is up with that kid, he's such a sketchball! but i love him! and harry toooooooooo... *faints* *wakes up a short while later very dissoriented* ah, i think i'll be going now...but francess - i love you! i'll never let go jack! never! hahaha francess i heart you soo much and i bet harry and charlie and the rest of the ducks love you too :) hehe ok, bye now! -quimby
CACAHUATES chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
OH MY GOD THAT WAS HYSTERICAL! I LOVED IT! Q is probably rolling around on the floor in, shall we call them, "hysterics", but wait, she's probably framing the two lines Charlie Conway was in. THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVE YOU!
alienbeing chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
LOL!

alien
FyireFly chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Too funny! What else does your muse have planned in there?