Reviews for Sudden Contact
Aerhyce chapter 27 . 1/4
The choice imagery reminded me of ME3 ending lmao
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2020
Tassadar was never this arrogant right?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Really wonder work. Thank you for posting and creating this. I absolutely love it ️
sugoijack9 chapter 2 . 4/10/2020
Always ALWAYS with the Turians.
What's up with this dipsh*t aliens?
So prideful can't see they're technologically outmatched. Die in the great void you bastards.
djmegamouth chapter 4 . 3/13/2020
Love the encounter with the hydralisk and the first contact. However the hydra died to easily. Personally I would have had the turian fire a carnage shot directly to its head, or hit it with a tech attack.
djmegamouth chapter 5 . 3/13/2020
Tassadar is far to ruthless and aggressive here. He always wanted to avoid conflict with terrans whenever possible. He also wouldn’t want to go on some conquests over a misunderstanding, and wouldn’t perpetuate the bloodshed.
Arekanderu chapter 43 . 3/25/2019
This was a breathtaking story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. The way you have merged these two universes is perfection!
lightningrook106 chapter 15 . 1/30/2019
Haha "you must contruct additional pylons" caught me off guard, thanks. I laughed alot. I'm really liking the story.
Axccel chapter 17 . 10/6/2018
Biotics aren't nearly so powerful as you're portraying them. Otherwise Atlas wouldn't be a threat. Geth are nothing compared to the Zerg, they won't have a chance in hell.
Axccel chapter 16 . 10/6/2018
You know, the sheer mass of the spikes used in Impalers would make barriers utterly worthless. For example, depleted uranium rounds in real weapons are used for tank penetration. Depleted uranium rounds in starcraft are used for long range. Yeah, what we use for armor-piercing now isn't considered armor-piercing by starcraft standards. Armor-piercing is a separate type of ammunition for the Impaler.

A Yamato cannon is powerful enough to seriously damage a Protoss carrier. Those things we see in images glassing planets and therefore logically are resistant to their own weapons. Those things can seriously damage, but not kill, a battlecruiser.

The main threat of mass effect ships is their high rate of fire, though far lower damage than those of any Koprulu faction they aren't harmless and shoot more rapidly.

Explosions in space are not silent. It generates its own little atmosphere briefly which sound transmits through. It is severely muffled, but very much kablooie.
devo342 chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
I really hope at some point you explain why the motherships are active already.
devo342 chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
So this Joeyray is a diffrent Joeyray then the one that owns Raynor's favourite bar right?
bh18 chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Why they hell did I imagine Duran’s voice before I knew it was him?!
Mkoll chapter 14 . 5/3/2018
You know things have gone off the rails when the reapers try to HELP the council.
Dragonjek chapter 12 . 4/5/2018
Well, there IS a damn good reason behind the Protoss's insane arrogance.