Reviews for Jekyll and Hyde
Gracfully chapter 20 . 11/7
so very neat this here is from start to finish
riyer chapter 6 . 7/2
Oh this is terribly amusing.
I LOVE IT!
Sierra is psychotically fierce and a BAMF.
Gregoron chapter 20 . 5/9
First of all: this story is so effing awesome.

Major Spoiler warning for everyone who has not finished the story yet.

I agree about voldie and the idea of his soulpiece becoming a child with Lilys help is intrieging (spelling error?) but I rather hoped you would not do something like that for multiple reasons.
First Helen is to nice/naive now.
I hoped her personality got split and one would fight the horcrux while the other dealt with everything else.
Would have been funny if you had switched there roles like the voldie/Evans part being insecure and the potter/Evans part being... Well you know 'protectiv'.
Anyway I kind of dislike Nature over nurture.
Second why does she have an american acent (spelling error i know), with a mental disorder that some what makes sense.
Also why did she only appear when she killed the dursleys if she was there from the beginning.
I had more (and better reasons) but I forgot them while writing (i should stoppen reviewing with my Phone).

Some more critic bevor i go back to praising you.
I somewhat dislike your way of ending storys it is so abrupt (Wand, knife, silence was your worst ending so far imo). Also i really hoped for Bella for more crazieniss (fu** spelling :( ) .
I think it would be kind of out of Charakter for Helen to leave britain behind if she knew that she could help and the fact that she is the 'only one' who can get rid of voldie would seal the deal or do you count him gainig a lil humanity as enough. And wouldn't dumbie 'come after' Sierra because he would think she had to die?

So enough of that this story was great and i'm torn which of your stories is my favorite. Please don't let anyone (me included ) pressure you to try and please your readers, write the storys as they come to you and maybe you can fight the writers block a little bit better :)
You are amazing and every story of yours I read so far was great maybe i will even read your code geass storys once i am searching for something to read again :)

Keep it up and have a wonderful week
Gregor
Gregoron chapter 14 . 5/9
I agree this little girl as a Nightcore fits pretty damn good.
How i wish the chapters would be longer but as long as you can fight the writers block and get chapters out it does not really matter how long those chapters are.

Gregor
Gregoron chapter 3 . 5/9
I like your sense of humor :)
Gregoron chapter 1 . 5/9
That is one hell of a first chapter you wrote there.
I already love the story and hope you can keep this up.

Gregor :)
mallory529 chapter 20 . 4/22
This was a new take and I absolutely loved it!
Elina chapter 20 . 3/24
Wow this is great! But the ending feels kind of rushed.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 20 . 3/20
Well, this is an amazing story. However, like the others that I've been reading by you, I think it could use a lot more expanding. I would have enjoyed reading more about Helen and Sierra going to the Bahamas and stuff.
I don't mean this offensively, but the ends of your stories kinda turn into long summaries that fall just short of being a "short story" kind of chapter.
Either way, it's amazing, and I loved it!
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 3/14
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
qwerty chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
well that ending was quick. quickly over.
but nice story. i liked the characters and the idea of the ending, that magical britain is going to have to save itself, no potter to the rescue
JimmyHall24 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
25% of wizarding britian is evil by default being in slytherin eh?
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
It's gunna be a murderpalooza! The streets will run red with blood! Along with rivers!... and elevators... and sinks and bathtubs... water fountains, pools, convenience stores, bowling alleys, Costco, dairy farms, corn fields, water parks... (continues rattling off locations for three hours) taco stands, ball parks, Venice, all running red with blood!
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
While the ending is.. somewhat lackluster, this is a great and wonderful fic. So, thanks for writing this, and goodbye for now.
Axel Fones chapter 20 . 9/27/2016