Reviews for Jekyll and Hyde
''I lile _The Lord of the Rings_... my mum is a muggle, you see.''
suddenly

BEST FRIENDS
after being in a coma you're just like ''Hey what's your favourite book?''
original questions when there is an akward silence *Slow clap*
Ash chapter 4 . 5/23
I feel like this chapter was really poorly done. There must be so much more that could have been added, it seems like a plotless unfitting bit the author just decided to slap in there
Wolfman2152 chapter 20 . 5/18
Wait, what?! THATS the end? A super awesome story with interesting characters, and all we get for an ending is like two sentences?! Did you lose steam? Couldn't figure out how to continue? What happened? *sigh* oh well. Everything except the ending was top notch. Well done.
nkh1 chapter 20 . 5/14
well this was very enjoyable and different
Lanzecki chapter 20 . 5/6
This was going pretty well. Then, suddenly, we are at the end. I guess you ran out of ideas, or got bored with this story. A pity, as I was really quite enjoying it.
KinkyJAC chapter 20 . 5/5
Huh, what an odd ending. I kinda loved this story in a weird way.
IamNOTawriter chapter 20 . 2/23
Call me stingy if you must, but I rarely review on a chapter by chapter basis. I prefer to see where the completed work goes rather than review from the limited viewpoint of the latest chapter. That said, THANK YOU! This was a great story that managed to conceal an interesting, (And, to the best of my knowledge, original.) plot twist until the right moment for it to be revealed (Vs. giving it away early through foreshadowing.). I appreciate the FEM Harry without turning her into an even angstier, emotional mess than Canon Harry sometimes was. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thanks again.

P.S. I'm a latecomer to your story. I don't know if reviews are automatically time/dated. I read this story in February of 2018. I'm glad it's still out there.
Gracfully chapter 20 . 11/7/2017
so very neat this here is from start to finish
riyer chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
Oh this is terribly amusing.
I LOVE IT!
Sierra is psychotically fierce and a BAMF.
Gregoron chapter 20 . 5/9/2017
First of all: this story is so effing awesome.

Major Spoiler warning for everyone who has not finished the story yet.

I agree about voldie and the idea of his soulpiece becoming a child with Lilys help is intrieging (spelling error?) but I rather hoped you would not do something like that for multiple reasons.
First Helen is to nice/naive now.
I hoped her personality got split and one would fight the horcrux while the other dealt with everything else.
Would have been funny if you had switched there roles like the voldie/Evans part being insecure and the potter/Evans part being... Well you know 'protectiv'.
Anyway I kind of dislike Nature over nurture.
Second why does she have an american acent (spelling error i know), with a mental disorder that some what makes sense.
Also why did she only appear when she killed the dursleys if she was there from the beginning.
I had more (and better reasons) but I forgot them while writing (i should stoppen reviewing with my Phone).

Some more critic bevor i go back to praising you.
I somewhat dislike your way of ending storys it is so abrupt (Wand, knife, silence was your worst ending so far imo). Also i really hoped for Bella for more crazieniss (fu** spelling :( ) .
I think it would be kind of out of Charakter for Helen to leave britain behind if she knew that she could help and the fact that she is the 'only one' who can get rid of voldie would seal the deal or do you count him gainig a lil humanity as enough. And wouldn't dumbie 'come after' Sierra because he would think she had to die?

So enough of that this story was great and i'm torn which of your stories is my favorite. Please don't let anyone (me included ) pressure you to try and please your readers, write the storys as they come to you and maybe you can fight the writers block a little bit better :)
You are amazing and every story of yours I read so far was great maybe i will even read your code geass storys once i am searching for something to read again :)

Keep it up and have a wonderful week
Gregor
Gregoron chapter 14 . 5/9/2017
I agree this little girl as a Nightcore fits pretty damn good.
How i wish the chapters would be longer but as long as you can fight the writers block and get chapters out it does not really matter how long those chapters are.

Gregor
Gregoron chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
I like your sense of humor :)
Gregoron chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
That is one hell of a first chapter you wrote there.
I already love the story and hope you can keep this up.

Gregor :)
Ginger of Slytherin chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
This was a new take and I absolutely loved it!
Elina chapter 20 . 3/24/2017
Wow this is great! But the ending feels kind of rushed.