Reviews for The Wooing of Lucy Heartfilia
xoxi chapter 1 . 8/17
thank you for this amazing story! it was hilarious, adorable and so romantic. Laxus was so cute! Thank you again for sharing your work and please keep weiting
Liv chapter 1 . 7/29
I really enjoyed this story like a lot (_*)
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 6/7
I did enjoy reading it! I like how you explored the "but we're not ACTUALLY dragons" side of it because it's always something I've thought about when reading dragon slayers mate-centered type fics. This was a fun read for me, though and had me busting out laughing at quite a few parts. Thanks for writing it :)
A NaLu Fan chapter 1 . 5/14
I'm, for lack of a better word, in love with the NaLu ship. But, wanting to step out my comfort zone a bit, I clicked on your story. THAT WAS FUCKING ADORABLE. Please write more.
thecagedsong chapter 1 . 3/24
This is wonderful! Thank you for writing this, it was an interesting take on the trope, and I loved it. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Bunny Fair chapter 1 . 3/15
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO ADORABLE I LOVEEEE IT
sassykitten1701 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
omg I absolutely loved reading this, this was adorable!...do you have more?
LePengwen chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
omg this was super hilarious and cute! xD
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
This was so cute! I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This is really good!
rikary chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I can see this happening if fairytail has a crack omake

Congrats om curing your writer's block! :)
MissMischief713 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I just want to thank you for this. This has probably become my favorite story I've read on here so far!
razxrx chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Awesome
KuroKitsunechan123 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
It's so cute and so thought through, I absolutely love it. And who would ever have known I could relate to Laxus... With the whole cleaning thing... I'm not THAT bad though but still, I know the concept of THE CHAIR very well myself XD
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Adorable! Super fun to read!