Reviews for Unfinished Business
CSColifer Fan chapter 22 . 4/19
Wowzers! What I think I liked best about this story was the fact that it was focused purely on the two of them. Thanks for writing it.
PastOneonta chapter 22 . 8/8/2017
This was cute and fun. I was happy they got rid of Milah so quickly and forgave each other. They were very good together. Ruby was fun too. The flowers were a nice aspect to the story. Thanks for writing. I have enjoyed all of your stories.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 8/8/2017
Pancakes! Without an interruption! How lovely you wrote this long before Captain Swan had pancakes.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
I love the flowers and the cupcakes. The way they talk to one another is entertaining and fun. Emma is already unable to fight her interest in him. Looking forward to catching up!
Tony7323 chapter 22 . 5/5/2017
Good story I liked it well done...
fallingforthecaptain chapter 20 . 3/27/2016
Beautiful love story beautifully written I very much enjoyed it x
BrownEyedGrl97 chapter 22 . 3/10/2016
This is one of my favorite fanfictions, resting only behind the first Captain Swan fic I ever read (it holds a special place in my heart). This was beautifully written, even in the smutty parts (which is extremely hard for most people. Pun intended.) Thank you for taking the time to write this, and I hope to read more of your work :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
Wow! Sexy. Hot. Naughty. Fun.
Great chapter, fun read.
Will never look at frosting the same.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
Dancing in the kitchen in the middle of the night? Yes please! So sweet, so cute. I love how you write these two.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Oh Captain Swan!
This was really sensual, but still seems to be moving fast for them. I'm still worried Emma is going to throw those walls up pretty fast.
Still-that was a fun chapter to read. They must have had A LOT of sexual tension stored up, as they were already ready for round two!
Don't be nervous about your writing-having read some of your other stories, I feel I can say with some certainty that you handle these situations with care-there is nothing crass or vulgar. This scene was hot and enticing and seducticely sensual. You handled their coming together quite tastefully, while still managing to convey the passion of the moment. Well done.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Who knew accounting could be such a turn-on? :)
Fun chapter. They seem to be moving pretty quickly. Little worried about Emma's walls coming up and putting a hault to this.
Love these two together and this story is fun so far. Enjoying how you write them and how you are bringing them together.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Wow-I'm not sure how you did it, but you manged to make this both cute and hot. I thought it was so sweet that Emma took the first step and invited him over to her shop. And the two of them just talking and already being comfortable-even with their history of battling one another-precious. Then the icing-gaaaahhh! Seriously?! Licking her arm. OMG-yes please!
emmas-prince chapter 22 . 12/9/2015
I loved the story. Every chapter was amazing! Thank you for sharing this story with us. I really like your writing style!
emmas-prince chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
I loved the ending and can't wait for the epilogue. I really liked how each chapter was the name of a flower and each chapter explained what the flower meant. You actually had me doing research on flowers and its symbolism hahaha. I love this story and I'm looking forward to the next two chapters :)
emmas-prince chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Ugh, what does Milah wants now? Killian and Emma were doing so fine without her! I loved their little trip in New York and their experience in the Botanical Garden. I hope they can have more quiet moments like that one and I reeeeally hope Milah doesn't get to intervene in some way with what Killian and Emma have.